Romantic Weekends at the Jersey Shore
The Evergreen Inn Bed & Breakfast • Spring Lake Heights, NJ
- A Two-Night Friday-and-Saturday Stay for Two in a Premier Room ($239), a Double Whirlpool Room ($279), or a Double Whirlpool Suite ($299)
- Two $25 Credits Toward Massages at the In-House Spa Room
- Two Day Passes to The Atlantic Club
As the warmth of summer fades into fall and winter, the New Jersey Shore becomes even more romantic and relaxing. Get away from it all in charming Spring Lake Heights, a welcoming hamlet right in the middle of the 200-mile Shore Region, with an Escape to The Evergreen Inn Bed & Breakfast.
Situated seven blocks from the beach, this ten-room inn is offering a two-night Friday-and-Saturday stay for two in a Premier Room ($239), a Double Whirlpool Room ($279), or a Double Whirlpool Suite ($299). Each comes with two $25 credits toward massages at the in-house Spa Room, plus a pair of day passes to the The Atlantic Club fitness center.
Premier Rooms, each awash in its own beachy pastel, are appointed with cozy fireplaces, queen beds, and cable TV. Double Whirlpool Rooms are much the same, with, of course, the addition of a relaxing whirlpool tub fit for two, while Double Whirlpool Suites build on that with a living room that can be used as a second sleeping area.
Start each morning with an award-winning breakfast, which changes daily. Waiting at your private table will be a pot of coffee, a pitcher of orange juice, and a hot fruit appetizer. At the buffet, you'll find eggs, French toast, breakfast meat, yogurt with fresh fruit and granola, homemade muffins, homemade cookies, and fresh fruit, plus hot and cold cereals. Oh, and seconds aren't optional—they're mandatory.
Afterward, hold hands as you stroll the Spring Lake boardwalk, the longest uninterrupted, non-commercial boardwalk in the state, where you can take in the cool sea breeze misting off the Atlantic. And when it comes time for dinner, you'll get a chance at The Evergreen to reach into a grab bag full of special vouchers valid at local restaurants. You might end up with a glass of wine at Remington's, a dessert at La Dolce Vita, an appetizer or cookbook from Ragin' Cajun, or a chocolate lovers' dessert at Brandl.
Before bed back at The Evergreen, unwind by the fire basking in the glow of your sweetheart. It's just you, the sea breeze, and your special someone heating up the night.
"This was our first time staying in Spring Lake and Laurie made it memorable with her warm hospitality, sweet honeymoon touches, and spot-on local recommendations. And I can't say enough about her incredible breakfasts!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid only for one Friday and Saturday night stay; nights must be used consecutively
- Blackout dates are 10/26-27
- The $25 massage credits may not be combined; massage credit must be scheduled with at least 48 hours advance notice
- Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at check-in
- Rates are based on double occupancy; additional charges apply for extra people
- Double Whirlpool Suites: Cedar Suite, Holly-wood Suite or Mistletoe Suite
- Double Whirlpool Rooms: White Pine, Juniper or Redwood
- Premier Rooms: Blue Spruce, Sandalwood, Laurel or Douglas Fir
- Insurance restrictions limit children to ages 13 and above
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • Enjoy By January 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings