Fine Dining and Beautiful Walks on the Scottish Borders
BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House Hotel • Selkirkshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room with Daily Breakfast and Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Three-Course Dinner with Coffee on First Evening
- Glass of Glenkinchie 12-Year Malt Whisky Each from Local Distillery
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
As Autumn arrives the Scottish Borders come to life, turning valleys, forests, rivers, and paths into copper coloured vistas—perfect inspiration for any aspiring artist. Paint yourself a masterpiece courtesy of BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House Hotel with this week's hand-picked Escape.
Brush over for a two-night stay with daily breakfast in a Standard Room for £179 (up to a £361.90 value). All rooms are en suite and designed with your comfort in mind, including flat screen TVs with Freeview and Wi-Fi.
Your first evening will be a gallery for the senses—enjoy a three-course dinner at the 1745 Retaurant and sample a selection of classic dishes such as; warm haggis and goats cheese tart to start, pheasant breast centred with apricot chutney for your main, and cherry crème brûlée for dessert—all finished off with a cup of coffee each. In true Scottish style you'll be ready for a wee dram of 12-year single malt whisky for the perfect nightcap. On the second evening, if you choose to dine you will receive a bottle of house wine to help with the celebration.
Having satisfied your pallete you'll be primed to explore the many exciting walks and sights on offer in the Scottish Borders. Tackle the Three Brethren Walk, The Borders Abbey Way, or The Southern Upland Way, or visit one of the picturesque market towns complete with their abbeys and historic houses. Selkirk has a local museum, the courtroom where Sir Walter Scott served as sheriff for 33 years is open for visitors to explore.
Want more? Check out BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House Hotel on Facebook.
''Covering about eighteen hundred square miles, the Scottish Borders stretches from the rolling hills and moorland in the west, through gentler valleys to the high agricultural plains of the east.''-- Visit Scottish Borders
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 24 Dec - 31 Dec and 4 Jan - 20 Jan
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Free wifi
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Three-Course Dinner with Coffee on First Evening, Glass of Glenkinchie 12-Year Malt Whisky Each from Local Distillery, and Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01750 720747 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings