Ripe for the Picking in the Okanagan Valley
Prestige Inn Kelowna • Kelowna, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- $50 Dinner Credit at Ric's Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Everyone knows that California, Oregon, and Washington are well-worn stops on the West Coast wine trail, but when it comes to excellent wines and gorgeous vineyards that are off the beaten path, British Columbia is second to none. Raise a glass to a whole new world of wine—and kick back for a few days while you're at it—with this vintage Escape: a two-night stay for two ($225) at the Prestige Inn Kelowna.
You'll notice the area's unique terroir from the moment you and your fellow connoisseur arrive at the hotel, situated directly across from Kelowna's famous Hot Sands Beach. Your tastefully appointed Deluxe Room—not to mention the indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center—provide the perfect blend of simplicity, elegance, and luxury.
As an aperitif, take a short walk along the waterfront to check out a top-notch collection of activities and attractions, including the town's vibrant cultural district, a range of restaurants and boutiques, and the Lake City Casino. For something that has a little more legs, check out the world-class skiing, golfing, boating, hiking, or biking all within a short distance of the hotel.
After you've had your fill of action, let things breathe a bit with a tour and a tasting at one of the area's excellent vineyards and wineries. Kelowna is home to more than 25 wineries, with hundreds more scattered around the larger Okanagan Valley region. Sample lovingly bottled reds and whites produced from hand-harvested grapes, all of which pair perfectly with the gourmet regional cuisine served at many wineries.
Top off your day back in Kelowna with an included $50 dinner credit at Ric's Grill, where fresh, sustainable, high-quality ingredients from around the region feature prominently in a menu full of delightful dishes. Expose your Pacific palate to a little varietal—er, variety—with an Escape that's ripe for the picking.
"The Okanagan, roughly five hours east of Vancouver by car or one hour by air, is rapidly growing into a significant wine-producing area... And it makes a perfect short getaway from Vancouver and the British Columbia coast."-- Read Fodor's Review of Okanagan Wine Country
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: December 30-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 41% savings