Drinking Up Niagara Falls
The Red Coach Inn • Niagara Falls, NY
- A One- ($109) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards Wine Tasting for Two
- Two Souvenir Wine Glasses
Nothing colors your romance better than an Escape to see Niagara Falls set against a backdrop of breathtaking fall foliage. Get ready to paint a picture that will last a lifetime with a one- ($109) or two-night ($199) stay at The Red Coach Inn—a Tudor-style manor overlooking the Falls' upper rapids.
Built in 1923 and modeled after England's Bell Inn, the AAA Three Diamond inn has been featured in Fortune magazine, The New York Times, and The Today Show. You'll find that comfort is just the right shade in your luxurious guest room, no two of which are alike. Choose one with period furniture and a cozy sitting area, or go for a fireplace suite in winter months. For a romantic night, turn up your Bose-stereo system and slip into the jetted tub. In spring, opt for a view of the rapids so you can throw open the windows and let the music of the falls sing you to sleep.
Draw up the perfect morning with daily included breakfast for two. You'll savor dishes like eggs Oscar and strawberry-stuffed French toast, with savory sides like pan-fried potatoes or sweeter options like Red Coach granola.
Later, sketch out some time to visit Arrowhead Spring Vineyards for an included wine tasting with two souvenir glasses. The vineyard boasts an award-winning collection, including a 2007 Vidal Blanc ice wine that earned a coveted 92-point score from Wine Spectator.
Explore the area's hit attractions, many within walking distance of the inn. Around the corner, take an elevator to the deck of the Niagara Falls Observation Tower for breathtaking views of the American falls, or purchase tickets to sail on the Maid of the Mist below.
Add a little color to your next getaway and find yourself awash in wonder.
"Just across the street from the rapids, this 1920s-era Tudor-style hotel with a distinctive gabled roof is one of the few luxury properties on the American side, and the most comfortably intimate hotel on either side."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 31, 2012 and February 16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- 13% tax, 5% housekeeper and front desk gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings