Gourmet Getaway and Tethered Balloon Ride
The Essex • Essex Junction, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Room, Fridays and Saturdays from December 7 to 22, 2012, or January 11 to 12, 2013 ($399)
- Tethered Hot-Air Balloon Ride for Two
- Saturday Buffet Breakfast and Sunday Brunch for Two
Your mind and body need a few days off, so why not take your taste buds on a trip too? You can indulge in an unrivaled culinary experience—not to mention a tethered hot-air balloon ride—with this Escape to The Essex near Burlington, where dining options are nearly limitless.
On this sweet Vermont vacation, you and a guest will spend two nights in a Fireplace Room, Fridays and Saturdays from December 7 to 22, 2012, or January 11 to 12, 2013 ($399). Along with your stay, you'll receive a tethered hot-air balloon ride, Saturday buffet breakfast, and Sunday brunch for two.
The Essex is the Burlington area's only AAA Four-Diamond resort. This recently renovated property is just minutes from the town's cultural scene and a short drive from some of the best skiing in the country. Each room features a flat-panel HD television, 300-thread-count linens, and an iHome speaker system. The Fireplace Room also features a sitting area complete with a decorative fireplace.
Pamper your palate at any of the on-site restaurants. Amuse is actually two restaurants in one. You can purchase a premium Chef's Table experience—an array of courses specially prepared for you by the restaurant's acclaimed chefs—or a meal from the Seasonal Menu featuring the freshest local ingredients. Continue the tasty tour with a stop at The Tavern, which serves up traditional pub fare and locally raised, grass-fed beef.
Even when your stomach's full, the resort dishes out plenty of other adventures. For starters, you'll float off the ground with an included tethered hot-air balloon ride for two. A long day outdoors calls for a little pampering at the on-site spa. This full-service facility offers treatments ranging from massages and body scrubs to facials and manicures.
When you're hungry for a hearty vacation, this Escape to The Essex will surely hit the spot.
"The rooms are appointed in a tasteful country aesthetic. Though the accommodations themselves are worth writing home about, a good portion of the outgoing postcards probably make mention of the exceptional fare served up in the inn's two restaurants."-- Away.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Balloon ride is weather dependent and the timing is at the pilot’s discretion. There is no refund or credit should it the ride not happen
- Gratuities for meals are not included
- 9% VT State Tax not and $15 nightly resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 13, 2013 • Enjoy By January 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings