A Study in Historic, Yet Contemporary, Digs
The Hanover Inn • Hanover, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Campus-View Room
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- Valet Parking
- Welcome Amenity
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Although you look back fondly on your college years, those warm memories probably don't include cozy accommodations and well-balanced meals. Relive the best of your coed experience—but graduate to marble bathrooms, beds topped with down comforters, and fine dining—when you enroll in an overnight stay at The Hanover Inn.
"The venerable white-and-brick Hanover Inn is one of the oldest lodgings in the region, yet it's also the Upper Valley's best-managed and most up-to-date luxury hotel—perfectly situated for exploring both the Dartmouth campus and the compact downtown," says Frommer's.
Located across from this New Hampshire town's best-known landmark, The Green at Dartmouth College, the recently renovated Hanover Inn complements its historic background with modern amenities and a youthful local crowd. Toss the keys of your car to the included valet and retreat to a Campus-View Room ($165), complete with two queens or one king bed, HDTV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a welcome amenity (harvest cookies and apple cider in the fall, whoopee pies and hot chocolate in the winter, and fresh fruit and sparkling cider in the spring).
Later, peek through the glowing windows of downtown's mom-and-pop shops before leafing through a book or two at The Dartmouth Bookstore, or stroll the open walkways of campus while on your way to the exhibits at the Hood Museum of Art or a performance at Hopkins Center for the Arts.
The next morning, head down to the inn's dining room to try the cinnamon brioche French toast with local maple syrup or the eggs Benedict, and use your $25 credit toward the bill. Then, ask Dartmouth Outing Club to guide you along one of their favorite trails—like the Upper Valley's Moose Mountain hike—or, during the winter, travel 20 minutes north of Hanover to the Dartmouth Skiway, where more than 100 skiable acres await, and enjoy the liberal art of grown-up fun.
"Owned by Dartmouth, this sprawling, Georgian-style brick structure rises four white-trimmed stories. The original building was converted to a tavern in 1780, and this expertly run inn, now greatly enlarged, has been operating ever since."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Hanover Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 11/18/12-3/15/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 12/20/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/31, 2/8-9 and 2/28-3/1
- Welcome amenities varies depending on the season
- Taxes/resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings