A Stay With Style in the Eternal City of Rome
Hotel Dei Mellini • Rome, Italy
- Two- (£275) Three- (£395) or Four-Night (£519) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Bubbly in Room Upon Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Child Under 3 Stays Free
Rome is known for its panoply of historic architecture—from the quietly breathtaking Sistine Chapel to the imposing Colosseum. But much like the peaceful versus dramatic sights, two paces of life exist at once here: the tourist's stroll around the ancient monuments, and the quick, nippy lifestyle of the locals as they zip through the narrow streets on Vespas. Take your side and saunter or blaze a trail through the vibrant, inspiring city courtesy of this week's Escape to Hotel dei Mellini.
Tucked away next to the Tiber River, but within easy walking distance of Rome's main sights, enjoy two nights in a deluxe room for two adults for just £275 (up to a £463 value). Alternatively, admire the view for longer with the same package for three nights for £395 (up to a £686 value), or four nights for £519 (up to a £909 value). Your spacious and chicly designed room includes marble en suite, sitting area, Wi-Fi connection, and a welcome bottle of sparkling wine.
The laidback setting of the hotel's eatery encourages you to relax over your inclusive breakfast—expect simple, traditional Mediterranean fare served buffet-style for your indulgence each morning.
Newcomers must make the most of the 2 p.m. checkout and take their time over the unmissable sights: from the Pantheon to the Arch of Constantine, and the Trevi Fountain to the Vatican and Catacombs, a first trip without them is unfulfilled. Regulars, though, can pick up the pace and immerse themselves in energetic city life: hire a scooter and burn up the tight roads between the MAXXI – National Museum of the 21st Century Arts, the HQs of fashion houses Bulgari and Fendi, and the little cafes that keep you up to speed with those all-important succinct black shots of espresso.
This Escape is for two people, and is available on all seven days of the week. A child aged 3 or under may stay for free. Direct flights to Rome's Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport are available with British Airways, easyJet, and more. The central Termini train station is around a 30-minute train journey from the airport; from there, the hotel is approximately a three-mile taxi ride.
"Here the national preoccupation with the aesthetic fuses with incredible urban scenery to make Rome a city where you feel cool just strolling through the streets."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 25, 2013
- Extra nights will incur a supplement of €165 per person, per night
- Complimentary stay for children aged 0 - 3 years
- Upgrades to a suite will incur a supplement of €85 per room, per night
- Extra beds will incur a supplement of €20 per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free wifi
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Bubbly in Room Upon Arrival, and Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +39 06324771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • Enjoy By March 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 41% savings