Finding The Spirit of Tranquility in a Tipi
Geronimo Creek Retreat • Seguin, TX
- A Two-Night Stay in a Tipi for Up to Six Guests
- S'Mores Kit
Long before the development of the penthouse, the first Americans knew a thing or two about stylish living—and the tipi was the crème de la crème of plush pads on the plains. Experience history with a modern update with an Escape to Geronimo Creek Retreat just outside New Braunfels, Texas, when you take up residency in an authentic tipi during a two-night stay for up to six guests ($199).
This home on the range, while conventional on the outside, wrangles up a state-of-the-art interior experience with air conditioning, satellite TV, a kitchenette with a sink, an under-the-counter refrigerator, a stovetop and extra-large toaster oven/microwave, two queen-size beds, a queen-size pullout couch, and a private bathroom.
Let the great outdoors be your patio and Geronimo Creek your pool. Swim, kayak, fish, and barbeque on site. Update your entertainment options in the recreation room where a large hot tub, ping pong tables, dart boards, picnic tables, and a playground for the kids offer up more contemporary creature comforts. Or, strike up a friendly match at the nine-pin bowling alley next door. When the sun goes down and the Texas sky lights up with stars, gather 'round the campfire and enjoy a delicious included s'mores kit.
And, should you be riding with some city slickers in tow, the neon lights of Austin's eclectic music scene and the outlet malls of San Marcos are just 40 and 20 minutes away, respectively.
Make the plains your playground and a tipi your temporary respite—it doesn't get more classically American than this Escape to Geronimo Creek.
"Loved taking the kayak [and] canoes out for a paddle along the creek and using the inner tubes to float around and cool down with a cold one! What a great place for a family reunion or group."-- homeaway.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Each Tipi can hold a maximum of 6 guests
- Pets are not allowed
- Property is non-smoking
- Must be 25 or older to book reservation
- 13% taxes/resort fees and $29 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 9-12, 21-24; December 24-26, December 30 - January 1; January 18-20; March 9-17, 29 - 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings