Made in the Shade in Southern California
Rancho Bernardo Inn • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with Wine or Beer Tastings ($144)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with Two Spa Passes and Bottle of Champagne ($149)
- One Appetizer or Dessert at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
- Valet Parking and Internet Access
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Southern California is known for its pristine oak forests—thousands of acres of towering broadleaf trees that enjoy basking in the abundant sunshine almost as much as its people do. If you're looking to rustle up some leisure time, and prefer a getaway that's firmly rooted in luxury, this Escape is for you: a one-night stay for two at the scenic Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego.
You and your companion will spend a night in a Deluxe Room and receive your choice of wine or beer tastings ($144) or two spa passes and a bottle of champagne ($149). All stays receive one appetizer or dessert at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, valet parking, and Internet access.
Pack a trunk and head to Rancho Bernardo's breathtaking 265-acre property in the shade of towering oaks. Your spacious guest room features a platform bed that'll have you sleeping like a log, as well as a flat-screen television, a private balcony or patio overlooking lush gardens, and included high-speed Internet.
If all you want to do is lounge around the hotel, you'll be barking up the right tree. Cozy fireplaces and comfortable furniture are scattered throughout the common areas, providing the perfect place for leafing through a newspaper. In addition, the property boasts one of the area's best loved golf courses—a tree-lined expanse that has hosted several professional tournaments.
When you're ready to branch out a bit, take advantage of your included tastings at three area wineries (Orfila, Cordiano, and Bernardo) or breweries (Port Lost Abbey, Iron Fist Brewing Co., and Latitude 33). Or, grab your spa passes and plant yourself at the hotel's on-site day spa before uncorking your included bottle of champagne.
Thankfully, you're not out of the woods yet: at dinnertime, you'll delight in a complimentary appetizer or dessert at the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, offering a menu of Mediterranean-inspired dishes with a southern California flair served on a patio with a stunning view of the resort grounds. We're not going out on a limb when we say this Escape's got it made in the shade.
"Red-roof adobe buildings are complemented by bougainvillea-decked courtyards adorned with original art... A spa holds the ultimate treatment rooms: shuttered and heated garden casitas where you can relax under the sun to the tune of moving water."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rancho Bernardo Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- One appetizer or dessert per room; one bottle of champagne per night
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/22-11/23, 11/28-11/30, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1, 1/27-1/29
- Please note, beer tasting only available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; For stays on Sunday night, must taste on Sunday during the day
- Wine tasting available 7 days/week
- Spa package available days/week
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings