A Quintessentially English Break in Picturesque Suffolk
Riverside House Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room with Daily Breakfast
- £25 for Each Guest to Spend in Hotel Restaurant
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Restaurant on Second Evening
- Wi-Fi Included
- Seven-Day Availability and Valid Until November 2013
While the rest of us consider hibernating for the winter, Bury St Edmunds comes out of its shell in November—there's an annual night of drinking in remembrance of Big Beer Barry, who apparently fell off his perch after downing too much of Greene King's amber nectar. Resist the temptation to sleep through the season in favour of this week's Escape to The Riverside House Hotel in the traditional market town.
Come out of your den and nest instead in the comfort of a double room—two nights for you and your mate are just £129 (up to a £263.95 value). The historic 18th-century building overlooks the scenic River Lark, so it's easy to feel at one with nature at the same time as enjoying your creature comforts: cuddle up in front of your flat-screen TV with Freeview, or make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi in your contemporarily updated accommodation.
There's no need to fatten up before you catch some Zs when you've got an inclusive breakfast at the Riverside Terrace Restaurant waiting every morning. You'll also enjoy a £25 allowance per person for dinner on the first night (food only)—enough to sample three courses of the cuisine on offer each—and a bottle of wine if you dine on the second evening. Expect a chocolate and lime palette of country-chic surrounds in which to sink your teeth into dishes made with fresh, local produce wherever possible.
As well as the annual evening of merriment and festive fayre, there's plenty of ongoing fun nearby to lure you from your lair: Newmarket Racecourse is a very popular site for lovers of the gee gees, and also hosts many open air concerts. The historic abbey and its wonderful gardens are a haven of tranquility, but if you fancy a bit more bustle without sacrificing the rarefied air, Cambridge is easily accessible by car or train.
This deal has availability for all seven days of the week, and the voucher is valid until November 14 2013. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on 0207-763-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org between 9 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
"With prestigious shopping, an award-winning market, plus variety of attractions and places to stay, Bury St Edmunds is under two hours from London and very convenient for Cambridge."-- Visit Bury St Edmunds
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 27, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, £25 for Each Guest to Spend in Hotel Restaurant, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Restaurant on Second Evening, Wi-Fi Included, and Seven-Day Availability and Valid Until November 2013
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01638 717274 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2013 • Enjoy By November 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings