A Romantic Autumn Scene in Corsham
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening
- Glass of Wine Each if Dining on the Second Evening
In the movies, Autumn is always the most romantic time of year, the leading gent and lady kicking through leaves as they fall in love. Corsham, near Bath, knows a thing or two about the silver screen too, with everyone from Stanley Kubrick to Anthony Hopkins filming there. For the perfect location to stage a romance of your own, Escape to Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant for just £129 (up to a £269 value) with a two-night package for two.
This beautifully kept country house hotel is set within six acres of English gardens, the perfect place to steal a kiss amongst the autumn shades. Once inside, settle in to your traditionally styled and well appointed en suite room.
On your first evening, you'll receive a two-course meal at the two AA Rosette award-winning Guyer's House Hotel Restaurant. The kitchen turns out bold, pan-continental cuisine; try the likes of seared Scottish scallops with black pudding and cauliflower purée, and roast fillet of Cherry Farm beef with ox cheek and foie gras ravioli. If you return to dine on your second evening, you'll also enjoy a glass of wine each. In the morning, awake to a full English breakfast bestowed with the Breakfast Award from Visit England.
The rest of the story is yours to write. The village of Lacock has served as set for the likes of Harry Potter and Cranford, and stunning Castle Combe was recently used for Steven Spielberg's War Horse. The beautiful Georgian city of Bath, meanwhile—with its historic baths, grand tree-lined streets, and Royal Crescent—is just a short drive away.
This Escape is for two people staying two nights. It is not available for Saturday night stays or during the month of December.
"Idyllic countryside, ancient archaeological sites and bustling market towns make a trip to Wiltshire a fascinating journey into the past."-- Visit South West
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid on Saturday nights, or the month of December, and 14 - 16 February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening, and Glass of Wine Each if Dining on the Second Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01249 713399 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings