All Aboard in the Canadian Rockies
Banff International Hotel • Banff, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($76) or Fridays and Saturdays ($87)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Originally marked "Siding 29" on the Canadian Pacific Railway's track through the Bow Valley, the town now known as Banff was touted as a tourist locale from the start. Set in the shadow of the Canadian Rockies, the resort city is located within the borders of Banff National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
To make your own stop among Alberta's peaks, hop aboard this Escape to Banff International Hotel. Minutes away from the Banff townsite's spread of boutiques, restaurants, and activities, Superior Rooms offer mountain views along with a pair of cushy queen-size beds and a flat-screen TV.
"Strangely for such a massively mountainous place, Banff—a catch-all designation for three ski areas and handful of small towns in the park's 2,564 square miles—is defined by what it is not," says The New York Times. "It is not Park City, overrun with celebrities, nor Megève, with its Michelin-starred restaurants. Nor is it luxury-minded Aspen, nor status-conscious St. Moritz, nor hard-partying Whistler. ... At Banff, one can focus on what really matters: deep snow (30 feet per year in some places) and how to traverse it."
Back at the hotel, switch gears from your action-packed afternoon in the lobby—RG's Lounge offers a variety of delicious sips in a low-key setting. Then, relax as you head for your journey's homestretch in the on-site Jacuzzi, steam room, or sauna, making your trip to Canada's top tourist destination worthy of a second go-around.
"While staying at the Banff International, we found it to be brilliant in every way. The welcome was warm and informative and the room was cozy, clean, and quiet. The location was perfect and just on the edge of town."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 11% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include: December 21, 2012 - January 3, 2013 (Inclusive), March 29, 2013 - April 1, 2013 (Inclusive)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings