The Warm Embrace of Banff
Charlton's Cedar Court • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Loft Fireplace Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- $30 Dinner Credit at The Evergreen Restaurant (with Two Entrée Minimum)
- Bottle of Wine and Truffles Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
With three mountains offering nearly 8,000 acres of skiable terrain, plus a couple of renowned hot springs for that après-ski soak, Banff makes a fine case for Alberta's best winter Escape. Add to that a cozy home base right in the middle of town, and you've got this Escape to Charlton's Cedar Court.
There you'll get a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249), in a Loft Fireplace Suite with daily continental breakfast, free parking, a $30 dinner credit (with a two-entrée minimum), and a bottle of wine and truffles upon arrival.
Located just 90 miles from Calgary and mere minutes from the mountains, this alpine-style hotel is one of Banff's most historic properties, but it still offers modern-day amenities and contemporary accommodations.
Each sumptuously appointed multi-level suite comes with soaring vaulted cedar ceilings and a spiral staircase leading to a loft with a king-size bed. Below is a cozy living room with a gorgeous granite gas fireplace and a private bath with bathrobes. It also comes with free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and tea kettle.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast served in a chalet-style dining room. Then, hit the slopes, soak in the scenery on the Banff Gondola, or visit Banff Upper Hot Springs for some ahh-inspiring spa time. If the weather won't permit an outdoor dip, head back to the hotel for a swim in the indoor mineral pool. Charlton's also offers a luxurious whirlpool and steam room.
Seal the deal with a glass of wine at the The Evergreen Restaurant, about two blocks from the resort, which serves an array of après ski appetizers, as well as contemporary Canadian cuisine like Paddle River elk medallions, crispy skin Brome Lake duck, and Alberta beef tenderloin. You'll also find fine wine from around the globe.
Banff National Park offers a winter wonderland that draws Canadians out of hibernation every year. With breathtaking vistas, snow-capped mountains, and rugged glacial cliffs that give way to crystal-clear aqua lakes, this week's Escape is one in a million.
"Everything about this Banff resort hotel radiates alpine style, and the accommodations are luxurious and casually comfortable at the same time."-- ResortsandLodges.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combine to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: December 21, 2012 - January 2, 2013, February 15, 2013 - February 17, 2013, March 29, 2013 - March 30, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings