Dramatic Coast and Countryside Strolls on The Dorset and Devon Borders
Fairwater Head Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Superior Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner for Two on the First Evening
On Devon's beautiful coast, the glorious countryside and fossil-peppered beaches make for unforgettably dramatic strolls. With this Escape to the Fairwater Head Hotel, close to the coastal town of Lyme Regis, unearth a romantic break so good, you'll want to stay forever. Enjoy a different pace of life with a two-night stay for two people in a Superior Double Room in the hotel's main house for £189 (up to a £419.50 value).
A charming wisteria-covered country house will be your base, and every sumptuously outfitted room comes with views over two acres of gardens, an en-suite bathroom with Egyptian cotton towels, and tea and coffee-making facilities with local Devon milk.
Be sure to make time for your two-course dinner on the first night at the Greenfields restaurant, choosing from dishes such as Vulscombe goats' cheese terrine, pan-seared scallops, mixed game pie, or pan-fried local sea bream—all cooked with fresh, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and served among an elegant setting of hardwood floors and delicate glassware. You'll also awake each morning to a delicious breakfast rustled up by the kitchen.
Each day you can experience the ancient splendour of the historical Monarch's Walk with a morning hike before heading on over to Pilsdon Pen where it is possible to view six counties on a clear day. Maybe head to Charmouth beach—just 15 minutes' drive from the hotel—or take a blustery walk along the South West Coast Path and snap shots of the breathtaking views. Alternatively, seek out a cosy pub for a swift half or shoppers can browse to their heart's content among the independent boutiques.
This Escape is for two people. Friday or Saturday inclusive stays are subject to a £10 per room, per night supplement, payable directly to the hotel. Dogs are very welcome at no extra charge.
"Nearly a decade ago, Unesco awarded the Jurassic Coast, which extends from east Devon to Dorset, world heritage status. Its dramatic cliffs and secluded coves and beaches offer clues as to why."-- MSN Travel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Voucher not redeemable 23 - 28 Nov and 21 Dec - 31 January
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Supplements will apply for weekend upgrade at £10 per room per night (paid directly to hotel)
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior double room
- Dogs welcome
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast and Two-Course Dinner for Two on the First Evening
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0)1297 678349 or email Info@fairwaterheadhotel.co.ukprior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings