Water, Water Everywhere in Orlando
CoCo Key Hotel & Water Park • Orlando, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Poolside Room ($127)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Arriving Thursdays through Saturdays, in a Poolside Room ($151)
- Two Welcome Drink Vouchers
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
As if Orlando couldn't get more family-friendly, the CoCo Key Hotel & Water Park offers 54,000 square feet of outdoor fun areas, four swimming pools, 14 waterslides, and an interactive play island—there is quite literally something for everyone at this Orlando hotel and water resort.
Recently renovated rooms are decorated in an array of eye-popping colors, from coral walls to aquamarine armchairs, and each poolside room comes equipped with all the latest amenities, including wireless Internet access and a flat-screen TV. Children of all ages can enjoy a spray-soaked day without the risk of sunburn beneath the canopy-covered Minnow's Lagoon and slide area. A separate pool just for teens offers older kids a chance to chill on the Cyclone Body Slide and Coral Reef Cove, while grown-ups can get some shut-eye in a private cabana around the Palm Paradise Spa hot tub. Oh, and of course, you're in Orlando, the city of theme parks. If your family's fingers and toes haven't turned pruney, catch the scheduled shuttle to nearby attractions.
At the end of the day, settle in at Tradewinds (the resort's casual restaurant), serving up island-inspired fare alongside desserts like Key Lime Crumb Cake and Oreo Cookie Bash. With a cocktail in one hand and a camera in the other, you'll find it easy to capture the laid-back lifestyle that earned this resort TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence in 2011.
"If swimming and sliding are at the top of your family's vacation-needs list, this resort with a full-service on-property water park may be for you."-- Read Fodor's Review of CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay for a total of 4 nights
- Valid for travel until 2/28/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by February 1, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other promotions or discounts
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/25/12–1/1/13, 1/18-1/20/13 and 2/15-2/17/13
- Taxes, resort fees and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings