All-Inclusive Luxury on the Caribbean
Blue Diamond Riviera Maya • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- A Four- ($1,499) or Six-Night ($2,250) Stay for Two in a Patio Junior Suite from Now to December 23, 2012
- Or, a Four- ($1,999) or Six-Night ($2,999) Stay for Two in a Cenote Deluxe Junior Suite from January 1 to May 30, 2013
- All-Inclusive of A La Carte Meals, Premium Alcoholic Beverages, One Scuba or Snorkeling Tour per Guest, Daily Restocked Mini Bar, Daily Activities, Taxes, and Service Fees
- $40 Credit Toward an 80-Minute Massage, $40 Credit Toward a Body Wrap, and $20 Credit Toward Salon Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Seek asylum from the day-to-day and slip into the natural sanctuary of Mexico's Caribbean coast. Surrounded by 36 acres of tropical rain forests and pearlescent beaches, the five-star Blue Diamond Riviera Maya provides the perfect all-inclusive Escape.
Wind along the world-class resort's palm tree-lined paths to your refreshingly minimalist accommodations, located in a whitewashed two-story villa. Views of the river complement the clean lines and seamless layout of your air-conditioned digs, while flat-screen TV's, Wi-Fi, and a home cinema amp up the entertainment possibilities.
Start your day with a splash in one of the resort's three swimming pools—two boast oceanfront views— before strolling along the Riviera's sugary sands. The resort is nestled between European-chic Playa del Carmen and raucous Cancun, so you're never far from a flurry of activity.
"For bacchanalians and beach lovers, there are the devilish nightclubs and angelic sands of Cancun and Playa del Carmen," says Lonely Planet. "Divers and adventurers will salivate at the sight of the translucent waters and coral arrays of the Mesoamerican Reef—the second-largest barrier reef in the world. And for everybody else, there are lost Maya ruins to explore, hammocks to test, Coronas to drink, and long forgotten beaches to discover."
After sailing, kayaking, or lounging along the shoreline, you'll hide away in the resort's full-service indoor/outdoor spa. Here, decadent treatments blend Mayan influence with ancient Asian healing rituals. Later, you can take a walk through the property's protected mangroves or indulge in a gourmet meal of Mexican-inspired cuisine.
A cathedral of calm, this all-inclusive Escape to the Riviera Maya provides a secluded retreat in a chic setting.
"The resort is magnificent. It's a quiet, peaceful, private couples' resort. The lush landscape, cenotes, and lagoons are the perfect backdrop. Suites are fantastic and the food, staff, and beach—perfecto! The epitome of luxury travel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 24-31, 2012
- Not valid for guests under 18-years-old
- Voucher is all-inclusive of A La Carte meals, premium alcoholic beverages, one scuba or snorkeling tour per guest, daily restocked mini bar, daily activities, taxes, service fees, a $40 credit towards an 80-minute massage, $40 credit toward a body wrap, and $20 credit toward salon services
- Spa credits cannot be combined at all or with any other promotions
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings