Scenic Views of the Rugged Northumbrian Coastline
Purdy Lodge • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two
- Breakfast Each
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Two Courses in the Hotel Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
For regal views of Bamburgh Castle and the Northumbrian coastline without having to pay prices only a King could afford, look no further than today's Escape to the family-run Purdy Lodge.
An overnight stay for two is just £49 (up to a £94.50 value); or, add another night for £89 (up to a £176.45 value). Located in open countryside close to the A1, Purdy Lodge is in an ideal place to explore North Northumberland's stately castles and windswept beaches, or to break up a long journey. You'll find a TV, Wi-Fi access, and four-star quality bed linen in your en suite lodge-style room, enabling you to fully rest and relax.
Breakfast is included each morning of your stay. If dining in the evening takes your royal fancy, the Bar & Grill Restaurant serves home cooked classics; if you dine on two courses each, you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the food on one night.
The next morning, you'll be ready to explore the princely local attractions. Within 15 miles you'll discover six castles including Bamburgh Castle, home to the Kings of Northumbria and famous for its turbulent past, and Alnwick Castle, otherwise known as Harry Potter's Hogwarts. If sport is your thing, there are ten golf courses close by—Bamburgh and Alnmouth in Foxton have wonderful views—and there are walking trails a-plenty in the National Parks and along the stunning coastline.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Roosting high up on a basalt crag, Bamburgh's mighty castle looms over the quaint village – a clutch of houses around a pleasant green"-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid on 25 and 31 December
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Breakfast Each and Bottle of Wine If Dining on Two Courses in the Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01668 213000 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings