A Fashionista's Dream in Glamorous Milan
UNA Hotel Century • Milan, Italy
- Two- (£175), Three- (£263), or Five-Night (£429) Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Late Checkout and Included Internet
Milan is one of the four fashion capitals of the world, dahhhling—and any aspiring stylista just has to stop by. Prepare to (window) shop 'til you drop at Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Prada, Valentino, and Versace, then get suited and booted in your very own spacious suite. Whether you want to load up on labels, wander the galleries and museums, indulge in gourmet Lombardy cuisine, or linger at the legendary La Scala opera house, hop on a plane and set a trend courtesy of this week's Escape to UNA Hotel Century.
Get a front-row seat for the HQs of Italy's most coveted fashion houses with a two-night stay in the city of style for two people for £175 (up to a £349 value). Alternatively, really make like a maven with the same package for three nights for £263 (up to a £496 value), or five nights for £429 (up to a £788 value). However long you stay, you'll feel like a VIP in your 30 square-metre junior suite, complete with double bed, sofa bed, en suite with Aloe goodies, work desk, SKY TV, bottle of Prosecco, and Wi-Fi connection.
Come morning, you and your fellow doyenne will drape yourselves artistically over your chic dark-wood and red chairs in the understated UNA Restaurant. While you're there, don't forget to critique the inclusive American breakfast buffet—just pretend you're a certain Ms. Wintour.
Bring your own brand of beauty to the Metro, or strut less than 3½ kilometres from the hotel, and you'll sashay your way into the Via Montenapoleone fashion district. Home of all the high-end boutiques you can shake a credit card at, this is place for brands from Abercrombie & Fitch to Balenciaga and Burberry to Zegna. Alternatively, come over all cultural and strike a pose at the breathtakingly elaborate Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco with its 12 mini museums, or the Pinacoteca di Brera with its spectacular artworks spanning the 13th to 20th centuries. Magnifico!
This Escape is for two people. Direct flight options from UK airports including with Ryanair, easyJet, and more (not included). Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"By night there’s an avant-garde theatre scene, a fabulous aperitivi scene (extended ‘happy hour’ with platters of bar food laid on) and hip, hot clubs."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 3 vouchers per customer, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in junior suite
- 1 child (up to 16 years) may stay for free in parents room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of prosecco, late check out and wi-fi
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 0800 112 11233 / firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings