Surf's Up in Costa Rica, Chica
Surf Diva • Nosara, Costa Rica
- A Seven-Day, Six-Night Surf Adventure in Diva Villa, Including:
- Two Surf Lessons per Day and Surfboard Rentals Throughout
- All Inclusive of Daily Pre-Surf Snack, Brunch, and Dinner
- Four Surfers Stretch Yoga Sessions
- One Deep-Tissue Massage
- Autographed Copy of "A Girl's Guide to Getting Good Waves"
- Goodie Bag with Rash Guard
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Take "girls' night out" to the next level with this all-inclusive Escape to Costa Rica courtesy of Surf Diva, a 16-year-old surf school based in San Diego that caters to hip chicks on the hunt for adventure.
You'll share a room with one other chica, and the group caps at ten. Choose one of five different trips in 2013: April 21 to 27, May 12 to 18, June 16 to 22, July 21 to 27, or August 4 to 10.
"Two hours away from touristy Tamarindo (and miles from any paved roads), this laid-back village is the perfect place to catch your first wave," New York Magazine says of the Pacific Coast town of Nosara.
Not only will you catch waves, you'll be treated like VIPs at Surf Camp, where skilled instructors—all women, we might add—guide riders of all levels to the bliss that is surfing. Take your own board, or make use of the complimentary rentals, including high-performance boards, beginner-friendly foam boards, fishes, and noseriders.
After a day in the 80-degree water, soothe your aches with a deep-tissue massage. Throughout your stay, you'll also be able to loosen your limbs with four yoga sessions designed specifically for surfers.
All week you'll enjoy top-notch dinners on the town, meals prepared by a private chef, a light pre-surf snack each day, and a glass of wine or beer each evening.
And at week's end, you'll receive a goodie bag with a rash guard; an autographed copy of "A Girl's Guide to Getting Good Waves," co-written by the owners of Surf Diva themselves; and more. Sure beats the heck out of lip gloss and keychains.
Turning "girls' night out" into "girls' week out" in a Costa Rican tropical nirvana? This was the best idea you've ever had.
"The Nosara area is a magical destination as you can sometimes see parrots, toucans, armadillos, and monkeys just a few meters away from the beaches."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Airfare is not included in the package price
- Limit 1 per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- One person can book a entire session for 10 friends and family; sessions are limited to 10 people per week
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Once payment has been made there are no refunds; only credits are available: Cancellations made at least 60 days prior to the first day of trip will receive a 90% credit of the remaining balance; 30 days prior will receive a 80% credit of the remaining balance; 21 days elvetica Neue', 'Droid Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform: lowercase; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; padding: 4px 10px;">
view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal view deal Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 10, 2013 • Enjoy By August 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms$0
- 0% savings