Boutique Hotel on the Edge of Dartmoor
The Moorland Hotel • Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
Local legend has it that Dartmoor is home to mischievous pixies who love to lead travellers astray, and the only way to outwit them is to turn your coat inside out. If you're open to a little adventure in the picturesque National Park, Escape to one of the 'piskey' circles via The Moorland Hotel, just outside Plymouth.
Summon up an enchanting two-night stay for two people in a double or twin room at the boutique Devon hotel, conveniently situated on the edge of the moorland, for just £75 (up to a £151.45 value). Either way, you'll find the helpful little folk have prepared one of 18 bright, individually styled bedrooms for you, including television, tea- and coffee-making facilities, en suite with shower, and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Come morning, tuck into your inclusive breakfast at the Phoenix Steak House and expect your munchies to magically disappear after your Continental or full English breakfast among the sleek hardwood flooring and black leather seats. If you return for dinner on the first night, an inclusive bottle of wine will also appear at your table.
In the meantime, follow the distant elfin music onto Dartmoor itself and take a walk, cycle, or horse ride, go climbing, golfing, or fishing, visit the zoo (star of the recent Matt Damon-flick We Bought a Zoo), or slow down with a wander through the historic castles, gardens, abbeys, and waterfalls. Alternatively, resist the sprites' lure and instead allow the Plymouth Citybus to whisk you away to the city centre, where you'll wander through the Barbican's boutiques.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £10 supplement per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The Moorland Hotel is situated in an unrivalled location on the southern slopes of Dartmoor National Park [...] commanding uninterrupted views across the moors and to the sea beyond."-- Eat Out Devon
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- £10 supplement applies if stay includes a Friday or Saturday night (£20 for both nights)
- Voucher not valid 14 -17 February 2013
- Limited weekend availability for March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Dogs and cats welcome in some rooms by prior arrangement
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double/twin room
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast and bottle of wine if dining in the Hotel restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01752 839 228 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings