A Splash of Retail Therapy in Historic Winchester
Winchester Royal Hotel • Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Double Room with Breakfast
- Cream Tea
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Jane Austen penned many of her finest works in a 17th-century house in the delightful Hampshire village of Chawton. Create your own imaginative tale with a sojourn to The Winchester Royal Hotel and explore all that the historic region has to offer.
Put pen to paper for an overnight stay for two people at just £89 (up to a £185.90 value). The friendly, centrally-located hotel is just a short walk from Winchester Cathedral. From the moment you step out the doors you'll cast eyes on the main shopping drag, making your proximity to retail dangerously tempting. The hotel also benefits from its own private car park—a rare luxury in a city centre—making it a great asset for guests. En suite rooms also feature Wi-Fi access as well as large, comfortable beds.
We like to imagine that between chapters, Jane Austen liked to nibble on a delectable cream tea to reward herself for the hard work. Reward yourselves with the included cream tea which features tasty scones, rich cream, and fruity jam. When you wake in the morning you'll smell the aroma of a freshly cooked breakfast that will provide the energy you'll need to explore the city.
Make a pilgrimage to the aforementioned Jane Austen House museum to see where she crafted her famous works, or take a few snapshots of the iconic and imposing cathedral. Marwell Zoological Park is just a short drive away, where you can get to grips with your wild side. Enjoy a lie in the next morning courtesy of the late 2 p.m. checkout.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Only a few minutes' walk from the cathedral, it still enjoys a secluded position. A modern extension overlooks gardens, and all rooms have traditional English styling."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 14 February, 10 and 31 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Cream Tea, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings