Ultimate Iceland Adventure with Flights and Northern Lights
Arctic Adventures •
- Four-Night, Five-Day Iceland Adventure Tour Package (£949 Per Person, Based on Double Occupancy)
- Direct Return Flights from London to Reykjavik
- All Accommodation Provided
- Activities Including; Horse Riding, Hiking, Lava Tour, Snorkelling, and Caving
- Trip to See The Northern Lights and Entry to The Blue Lagoon
- Airport Transfers Included
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch, and Dinner Provided on One Evening Including Lobster Feast
At this time of year, temperatures in Reykjavík, Iceland regularly dip below freezing—and there's plenty of fun to be had when they do, from glacier hiking to Northern-lights hunting. A trip to the breathtaking country is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity—we believe it's worth doing right, and with all the trimmings. Escape there with Arctic Adventures and experience the country to its fullest.
Allow us to break the ice: four nights beginning March 8 in Iceland including flights from London, transfers, and a packed itinerary of cool excursions are £949 for one person (up to a £1,529 value). You'll spend three of those nights chilling at the ION Luxury Adventure Hotel—a jaw-dropping design hotel on the cusp of UNESCO-approved Thingvellir National Park, where you're never far from a glacier or hot spring, and the aurora borealis often dominates the sky. On your last night, you'll get a far from frosty reception at Hotel Reykjavik Natura—a more elegant yet stylish venue with a reputation as a home-from-home for dignitaries and big names.
It's snow joke that breakfast at your hotel each morning and lunch each day are included—as is a famous lobster feast at the renowned Rauda Husid restaurant.
Day One: You'll visit the famous, beautiful Blue Lagoon thermal spa in Grindavík, then go night-time lava caving and Northern-Light seeking. It is on day one you'll tuck into a mouthwatering lobster feast fresh from the sea.
Day Two: Embark on a Golden Circle safari, views of one of just two tectonic rift valleys in the world, and snorkelling in Silfra fissure. This the day you'll witness the majesty of Gullfoss and Geysire—two of Iceland's most iconic natural sights.
Day Three: Today is all about your visit to South Shore—with its stunning waterfall and dramatic rock—as well as glacier hiking and ice climbing, for which gear is provided. Don't worry if you're a little wary of heights; participation in the climbing activity is entirely up to you.
Day Four: This is for horse riding, lava touring, and exploring Reykjavik at your leisure to take advantage of the amazing nightlife before your transfer back to Keflavík Airport the next day.
Day Five: You'll be safely transferred to the airport for your flight home—time to reflect on an idyllic trip.
Your direct flights are with WOW Air and depart from London Gatwick on March 8. The outward journey departs at 1.35 p.m. The return leg leaves Iceland on March 12 at 9 a.m.
For a more detailed itinerary of this once-in-a-lifetime trip, please visit the Arctic Adventures website. The tour takes place from March 8 to March 12. The cost of £949 person is based on two people sharing a double room. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"On this trip you get to see and do what most of the population will only dream about and very few ever try. Why not be adventurous and explore the amazing crawling glacier?"-- Arctic Adventures
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and taxes by WOW Air included
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Rates are per person
- A minimum of 15 bookings are needed. Less than 15 and the trip will be cancelled and refunds issued
- Purchasers must book with name as it appears in passport (for airline tickets)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between 8-12 March, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Voucher includes: Four-Night, Five-Day Iceland Adventure Tour Package, Return Flights from London to Reykjavik, All Accommodation Provided, Activities Including; Horse Riding, Hiking, Lava Tour, Snorkelling, and Caving, Trip to See The Northern Lights and Entry to The Blue Lagoon, Airport Transfers Included, Daily Breakfast and Lunch, and Dinner Provided on One Evening Including Lobster Feast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +354-562-7000 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2013 • Enjoy By March 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings