Sunny Outlook in Picturesque Punta Cana
Punta Cana Resort and Club • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Four- ($600) or Six-Night ($870) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from April through August
- All Inclusive of À La Carte Meals and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- $200 Spa Credit at Six Senses Spa
Speckled with a mosaic of shallow marine pools—ideal for a quick dip or a generous splash—the eastern shore of the Dominican Republic is known for its sail-worthy breezes and balnearios, a Spanish term for seaside resorts. Once a sparse fishing village, Punta Cana has blossomed into a top-notch destination. Its immaculate white sand, tropical flora and fauna, and Mediterranean-influenced cuisine are sure to add some Caribbean color to your calendar.
Part of the Travel + Leisure Global Vision Award-winning Puntacana Resort & Club, The PUNTACANA Hotel offers deluxe accommodations spread with rich mahogany furniture and glossy marble floors, all just steps away from the resort's neighboring beaches. After a dip in the ocean, pamper yourself at the on-site Six Senses Spa—an internationally acclaimed spa brand—or savor authentic Caribbean cuisine at Playa Blanca, a beachfront restaurant open to the sea breeze. The resort's all-inclusive selection of standard meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages means you'll have your fill of savory à la carte eats and hand-crafted cocktails.
The sprawling resort has plenty of activities and amenities to recommend it, but none more impressive than its championship courses, the Corales Golf Club or La Cana Golf Club. After a day of shopping at Puntacana Village or an exhilarating hike through the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve, unwind with cocktails at laid-back bar La Yola.
"A plethora of amenities—not to mention meticulously kept grounds and world-class golf—await you at this charismatic resort, which spearheaded the area's tourism industry and has since kept pace with the times."-- Read Fodor's Review of The PUNTACANA Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by February 28, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 28-31
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Guests may extend their stay at Best Available Rate
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings