Character, Comfort, and Gourmet Cuisine on Suffolk's Heritage Coast
The Westleton Crown • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Main Course Each on the First Evening in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Glass of Wine Each If Dining on the Second Evening
Oh, we do love to be beside the seaside—something about that fresh salty air makes us want to break out into song. Swap the hustle and bustle of your everyday for the Suffolk Heritage Coast with The Westleton Crown, a 12th-century coaching inn perched between Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Enjoy a two-night package for two—including a daily breakfast and dinner on the first evening—for £149 (up to a £315.50 value). You'll stay in a double room where you can freshen up with Pecksniff toiletries in your Fired Earth en suite bath or shower room, and relax in duck down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets on your double bed.
No visit to the seaside would be complete without fish and chips, and the hotel's AA Two Rosette award-winning restaurant takes pride in its version of the quintessential dish, alongside a range of other delectable dishes. On your first evening you'll enjoy a main course each from the varied menu, and if you return to dine again on your second evening, you'll receive a complimentary glass of wine each.
National Trust reserve Dunwich Heath is on your doorstep and is perfect for porpoise and seal spotting, while the Minsmere RSPB reserve is home to birds from harriers to nightingales. Visit local fishing village Aldeburgh for river trips, while Southwold offers pretty beaches, boat excursions, and tours around the famous Adnam's Brewery.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The interior is as warm and welcoming as can be, with a log fire blazing in the bar and walls covered with photographs of local scenes, old rural implements and so on."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Stay must be redeemed over consecutive nights
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of voucher purchase
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid 14 - 16 February 2013 inclusive
- Voucher not valid for Saturday night stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher: Daily Full English Breakfast, Main Course Each on the First Evening in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Glass of Wine Each If Dining on the Second Evening
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please call 01728 648777 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings