Historic Inn and Fresh Sea Air on the Suffolk Coast
The Ship at Dunwich • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Once a bustling harbour city, most of Dunwich was lost to the sea during the 17th and 18th centuries, leaving the beautiful and peaceful coastal village that remains today. Embark on your own seaside adventure with today's Escape to The Ship at Dunwich where just £99 (up to a £205 value) will get you a two-night stay for two people.
Previously a smugglers' haunt, the historic inn is nestled in the untamed Suffolk countryside and has welcomed guests with its traditional and warm service for many years. You'll stay in a 'Good' room, equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD players, tea and coffee making facilities, and en-suite bathroom with Pecksniff's toiletries, while traditional iron bedsteads and feather pillows will help you to sleep once you're done exploring the coast and beautiful Suffolk countryside. A late 1 p.m. checkout is also included.
Breakfast is included in the price of your stay, but you may also opt to head to the inn's restaurant in the evening. Dishes including short rib of local braised beef, twice-cooked crispy duck leg with plum jam glaze, and slow-cooked aromatic Blythburgh pork belly are served up on scrubbed pine tables by a roaring fire.
When it comes to daytime activities, you'll be spoilt for choice. Find your own piece of rural heaven along Dunwich's undisturbed beach or explore the RSPB's flagship reserve at Minsmere. History buffs will love the local museum, the world famous Sutton Hoo burial site, and the ruins at Leiston Abbey. Just a short drive away are the bustling towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh with plenty of boutique shops and pubs to lose yourself in for an afternoon.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A former smugglers’ haunt, now a cosy country pub with rooms, it’s packed with period features and crackling fires and surrounded on all sides by nature reserves, heaths, and beaches."-- Red Online
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 February 2013
- Voucher not valid 14-15 February 2013
- Excludes February Half Term
- Offer excludes Saturday stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 01728 648219 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings