A Charming Stay in a Peak District Country House
Newton House • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People (£59) or a Family of Four (£79)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
The apple might not have dropped right on Isaac Newton's head, but it was the falling fruit that inspired his theory of gravity—that a power in the centre of the earth must draw said produce towards it. Your whole family will feel the pull of another part of the world—just steps from the Tissington walking trail in the Peak District, and only 14 miles from Alton Towers—courtesy of this week's Escape to Newton House, Dovedale.
Come out in force for a two-night for two stay at the elegant, family-run country house when you peel from your wallet just £59 (up to a £145 value); alternatively, bring along the kids with a family stay for £79 (up to a £230 value). I'll get right to the core of it: your en-suite room includes neutral, understated décor, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and in many cases, picturesque countryside views.
A juicy breakfast at the hotel each morning is included with your stay—think continental treats in spacious, brightly lit surrounds.
Dropping in at Alton Towers during your stay? Pick up tickets at reception and circumvent the queues. Rather land yourself a day among nature? Cut through the hotel's back garden and you're onto the Tissington Trail, or aim to hit Thorpe Cloud hill for scenic views. Water lovers can take the plunge with outdoor activities at Carsington Water, or history buffs will fall for Chatsworth House. If you're an animal fan though, missing out on nearby Blackbrook Zoological Park could be your downfall—go, and the only way is up.
This Escape is for two people, or for a family of up to four. There is availability for all seven days of the week. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Discover a spectacular landscape in one of the most beautiful and inspiring parts of the British Isles."-- Visit Peak District
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from May 1 2013 only
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 26, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01335 310391 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2014 • Enjoy By February 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings