Relaxation in the Picturesque North Wales Countryside
The Lodge Hotel • Conwy, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea with Bubbly
- Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Early Check-in
The final occupant of the Smallest House in Great Britain was Robert Jones—a 6' 3" fisherman, he must have felt like the walls were closing in. If being in need of a holiday sometimes makes you feel like you're in the same boat, then row, row, row yours over to Conwy, Wales and see the famous Quay House for yourself when you Escape to The Lodge Hotel.
Get two nights for two at the friendly, countrified venue run by the Bradshaw family, who have won the Welsh Tourist Board's Welcome Host Award and A Taste of Wales Award for their fine food and hospitality, for £155 (up to a £312.30 value). We've hooked you up with early check-in, so you'll have extra time to bob along in your standard room and make the most of the views over the gardens.
When you're ready to get a bite, head straight to Bradleigh's. On the first day, you'll enjoy an afternoon tea with bubbly each—and on the second night, you'll receive a three-course dinner each, sampling the likes of poached fillet of salmon with a tarragon sauce, or pan-fried loin of pork topped with a caramelised apple ring with black pudding and stilton.
Each morning, take the bait again and return to the restaurant for your inclusive breakfast, before casting a wider net and getting out into Conwy itself. Float along to the quayside and feel like a big fish in a small pond with a visit to Robert Jones's record-breaking residence, or make a history lesson your catch of the day with a trip over Robert Telford's famous Conwy Suspension Bridge to the impressive Medieval Conwy Castle.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"The shopping’s excellent. With boutiques, delicatessen, arts, and crafts just some of the delights on offer."-- Visit Llandudno
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- We recommend that you book by 22 March 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea with Bubbly, Three-Course Dinner for Two, Early Check-in
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01492 660766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings