Crisp Winter Treats in Beautiful Grasmere
Rothay Garden • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People with Full Lakeland Breakfast Each
- Four-Course Two AA-Rosette Awarded Dinner Each
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Upgrade to Suite Available for Additional £30 Payable Directly to Hotel
"Thou hast clomb aloft, and gazed/From the watch-towers of Helvellyn/Awed, delighted, and amazed!" Penned atop the treacherous Helvellyn hill, it's nice to imagine the beaming light from Rothay Garden Hotel inspired Wordsworth's words. You can step into the reverie he might've imagined with this Escape and experience the awe and delight first hand.
Pen your own sonnet for £155 (up to a £314 value) and weave in an overnight stay for two people. Here you can wax lyrical whilst overlooking the vibrant gardens, to which the hotel owes its name. A king or queen-size bed stretches across the room, topped with fresh linen as crisp as the fluffy white clouds.
You'll be dining on a four-course meal in the two AA Rosette-awarded Garden Restaurant. Here, you'll choose from the plethora of pleasures on the seasonal menu, where treats such as roast Lakeland venison, grilled delice of salmon and wild mushroom ravioli, will trip onto your tongue. Your senses will be infused with the smells and tastes of locally reared meats, fresh farm eggs, and hot buttered toast with your Lakeland breakfast.
Perhaps before dinner, you can take advantage of the hotel's excellent location with a short stroll into the village of Grasmere, once coined 'The loveliest spot that man hath ever known', by lifelong resident Wordsworth. Step in Will's footsteps through the winding streets, past the quaint cottages, tea shops, and outdoor pursuit shops. Alternatively, make full use of the hotel's new Riverside Spa; with floor to ceiling windows, you can recline in the hydro spa, as the sunken air jet loungers and water cannons soothe your muscles. The final footnote tells a story of a late 12 p.m checkout, so there's no need to rush off after your relaxing stay.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 per person supplement; upgrades to a suite are available for £30. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Overlooked by majestic hills in the Vale of Grasmere, this country hotel is a picture of Lakeland elegance and comfort, complete with spectacular riverside gardens."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- £20pp supplement applies for Saturday night stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Upgrades to suite available; subject to availability. £30 supplement payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes: Four-Course Two AA-Rosette Awarded Dinner Each, Full Use of Spa Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Upgrade to Suite Available for Additional £30 Payable Directly to Hotel
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01539 435334 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings