Cosmopolitan and Rural Flavours in Jersey
The Inn Jersey • Jersey, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Late Checkout
Jersey may be small, but with its mild climate, fertile pastures, and French influences, it has a big reputation when it comes to food. We've combined some irresistible ingredients and whipped up an extra special Escape to the largest of the Channel islands: get a taste of Jersey life and cuisine at The Inn Jersey, with a two-night stay for two people for £129 (up to a £335.30 value).
Located on the Queen's Road of cosmopolitan capital St Helier, this stylish hotel has the irresistible pairing of a small, boutique feel and easy access to the centre of town—with a Gold Award from Visit Britain to finish. Settle in to an inviting Classic room, which thanks to a late checkout, you won't have to leave until 12 p.m.
Breakfast is included, with a 'Indulgence' breakfast of scrambled egg and smoked salmon on the first morning and a full English on the second. On the first evening of your stay, stir in a delectable included two-course à la carte dinner in the restaurant. The varied menu offers dishes drawing influence from all over the culinary world, with plenty of opportunity to sample local food—from seasonal produce to fresh fish.
St Helier is a thoroughly modern capital in miniature, boasting a lip-smacking host of inviting pubs, fashionable bars, eccentric shopping, and top-class museums—not to mention the imposing Elizabeth Castle just off-shore. Miles of sandy beaches and trails stretch out from the city's coastline, and you never have to travel too far to get out into the unspoilt Jersey landscape. Be sure to try some black butter for a real Jersey delicacy.
This Escape is for two people staying two nights, and stays in March and April are subject to a £10 supplement per person. Ferries run to St Helier from Poole and Portsmouth with Condor Ferries, and flights are available to Jersey Airport with easyJet, Flybe, British Airways, and more (neither options included).
"Exquisite swaths of sandy beach fringe the south, east and west sides, rugged cliffs—good for walking and cycling—frame the north, and countless tranquil lanes lie in between."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher not valid Thursday 14 February or Easter weekend (29 March - 1 April)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- March and April stays will incur a supplement of £10 per person; payable direct to the hotel
- Voucher includes: daily breakfast, two-course dinner on the first evening (from à la carte menu excluding Jersey Fruits de Mer) and late checkout until midday
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01534 722239 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings