A Nature Lover's Paradise in the New Forest
Forest Park Hotel • Hants, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Night
There's more to country village Brockenhurst than you might expect—as well as the quaint shops, restaurants, and cafes, and the heath and woodland just a short walk away, there are certain unexpected residents: wandering ponies and donkeys. Roam free yourself with a visit to the New Forest parish courtesy of this week's Escape to Forest Park Hotel.
If walking, cycling, or horse-riding are in your nature, hoof it over for a two-night stay at the historic 18th-century retreat for two people for £99 (up to a £222 value). Creature comforts to be found in your accommodation at the olde-worlde, countrified venue include en suite, TV, radio, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
There's no need to graze outside the hotel: breakfast and a two-course dinner at the restaurant on your first night—all bright, floral curtains and leather-backed chairs—is included. You can also choose to dine on the second night for £39 if you pre-book with the merchant at the time of redeeming your voucher.
We're not about to put you out to pasture when there's so much fun to be had in the area: the hotel itself has an all-weather tennis court and riding stables; for country lovers there are farms, nature reserves, and Marwell Zoo nearby; for history lovers there's Hurst Castle and Beaulieu, home to the National Motor Museum, Palace House, and the ruins of an ancient abbey; and for outdoor types, sights such as Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway.
This Escape is for two people. Saturday night stays are subject to a £30 supplement.
"[The New Forest is] a unique place, with an even more singular history and archaic traditions that date back almost 1000 years, but more than that it’s a joy to explore."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Not valid 22-23 February or 29-30 March 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room
- Saturdays incur a supplement of £30 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and two-course dinner on first evening
- Second night evening meal available for £39 if pre-booked on redemption
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings