From Country Garden Picnics to Seaside Sarnies in Lancashire
Springfield House Hotel • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- One- (£45) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine If Dining in the Restaurant
The Springfield House Hotel—an elegant Georgian-style country house boasting seven luxurious en suite bedrooms and surrounded by verdant walled gardens—was built in 1840 for the modest sum of £4,000. A reminder of how things change, perhaps; but Escape to the Lancashire countryside and you'll harken back to a bygone era of comfort and style.
At the old-fashioned price of £45 (up to a £117 value), you and your sweetheart will enjoy an overnight stay in the Pilling property just a short distance from the Fylde coast; or ensure time is on your side with a two-night stay for £89 (up to a £234 value). Your room will transport you to a bygone era with its period stylings, yet retains a very modern air of comfort.
The package also includes a hearty breakfast each morning, as well as a glass of wine each if dining in the hotel's restaurant on one or two nights—expect to find classic dishes such as slow roasted shoulder of lamb with roast vegetables and a redcurrant jus, or salmon darne with an avocado salsa.
Nearby, you can head to the city of Lancaster for a spot of lunch, shopping, and a seaside stroll down the promenade; or take in some more sea air at one of the many towns and villages along the charming Fylde coast. The timeless delights of the Lake District make for a stunning day out, with the rolling valleys and placid water a true treat.
This Escape is for two people and is valid from Sunday to Thursdays. Fridays are available for a £10 supplement.
"[The Fylde coast] is a fantastic, flat coastline, with beautiful, predominantly sandy golden beaches."-- Visit Fylde Coast
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on Saturdays
- £10 supplement applies for Friday night stays, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Voucher includes glass of wine each if dining in the restaurant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01253 790 301 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings