Go Wild in The West Midlands with Your Little Monkeys
BEST WESTERN Himley Hotel • Dudley, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two Adults and One Child in Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Child's Dinner on One Evening
- Bottle of Wine
- Tickets to West Midlands Safari Park
Sleeping under the stars in the wilds of Africa is all very well, but what happens when one of the kids needs the loo? Keep your animal adventures closer to home with a trip to West Midland Safari Park—all courtesy of this week's Escape to BEST WESTERN Himley Hotel Dudley, only about 15 miles' drive from Birmingham.
Forget packing your tent and mosquito net: an overnight stay for two adults and one child at the understated venue is just £89 (up to a £151.92 value), while extra children can be added for £20 each. Alternatively, roll up the sleeping bags completely with the same package for two nights for £119 (up to a £235.92 value), and extra children for both nights for £30 each. Either way, you can leave the great outdoors where it belongs and relax in a standard or twin room complete with en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Supplies aren't required either—breakfast for the whole family is included at The Old Schoolhouse Restaurant each morning, as is a child's meal and bottle of wine for weary parents on one night. You'll be nose-to-nose with a real hunter as you and your other half look over the menu: expect the likes of half a roast chicken, 8oz beef burgers, and grilled goat's cheese salad.
It's binoculars at the ready as you set out in your jeep for West Midland Safari Park—tickets to which are all part of your package. Keep your eyes peeled for rhino, giraffe, zebra, lions, white tigers, and more as you drive the park's four miles of reserves. Next day, spot a little local wildlife as you venture into Dudley for a trip to the Showcase Cinema, The Black Country Living Museum, or—if you can't get enough animal antics—Wren's Nest Nature Reserve.
Additional children can be added to package for £20 (one-night offer) and £30 (two-night offer). Children under 3 stay free. There is seven-day availability for this Escape.
"The haunting Gothic might of Lichfield’s wonderful cathedral, the wild rides at Alton Towers, and the neoclassical mansion of Shugborough are among the county’s other charms."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and 1 child
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- £20 supplement applies for Saturday night stays
- Additional children can be added to package for £20 (one-night offer) and £30 (two-night offer). Children under 3 stay free. Includes breakfast and entry to the park
- Voucher includes breakfast, child's dinner on one evening, bottle of wine and tickets to West Midlands Safari Park
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings