Museums, Music, and Style in London
base2stay Kensington • London, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for One Person in Single Room (£99) or Two People in Large Twin / Double (£109)
- Bottle of Bellini on Arrival
- Continental Breakfast Box
- Seven-Day Availability
Despite being England's biggest exports, the Beatles and The Rolling Stones only ever shared one bill—at The Royal Albert Hall in 1963. But there was no better place for this first-and-only; The Royal Albert Hall is the symbol of London's cultural life and the proud jewel in Kensington's crown. Escape to London's most fascinating district with a night at the award-winning base2stay Kensington.
An overnight stay for one person in a Single Room is £99 (up to a £215.50 value), or bring along a pal or partner and stay in a Large Twin or Double room for £109 (up to a £219 value). Stylish and contemporary with an airy feel, rooms at Base2Stay offer air conditioning, a mini kitchenette, and a pillow menu to ensure a restful night. Located close to the Earl's Court tube station, all of the regions attractions are within walking distance—from the Royal Albert Hall to the Natural History, Victoria & Albert, and Science Museums, Kensington Palace, and the Kensington Palace Gardens.
Upon arrival, you'll find a bottle of Bellini waiting; and in the morning, a continental breakfast box will set you up for a day exploring the sights. The hotel also houses vending machines selling snacks at high street prices.
This Escape is for one or two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com with the hotel name included in the e-mail.
"No-frills luxury may sound a contradiction in terms, but it’s provided very successfully at this smartly painted, converted townhouse."-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes all main London events
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Deal based on single occupancy in single room
- Option B: Deal based on double occupancy in a king/twin double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Bottle of Bellini on Arrival, Continental Breakfast Box, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0207 2442255 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings