Get the High-Roller Treatment in Vegas
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209)
- Two Buffet Breakfasts at Feast Buffet
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit to the Sand Bar & Grill at the Resort Pool
- Four Bowling Passes to Red Rock Lanes
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Between the Strip's neon lights and The Forum's delightful shopping, Las Vegas has earned its reputation as an adults-only playground. Here, hours take a backseat to all-night slot sessions and minutes vanish beneath a fountain of free-flowing drinks. More than 36 million visitors flock to Sin City annually, but the Nevada destination offers more than just never-ending buffets and roulette. In recent years, Vegas has morphed into a culinary hot spot, with celebrity chefs dishing out exquisite gourmet fare.
Away from the neon lights and chaos of the Strip sits Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond property that offers all the best of Las Vegas—a Zen-inspired spa, pool beds and cabanas, award-winning dining, and a casino—but it boasts a sleek, non-flashy atmosphere and views of the Spring Mountains. Its proximity to Red Rock Canyon is reflected in the open-air casino and activites offered at the Adventure Spa: mountain biking, horseback riding, and hiking.
"In the lobby, stacked sandstone brick evokes the aesthetic of the canyon while chandeliers dripping with more than three million crystals reference the glitzy city itself," says Travel + Leisure. Upstairs, Deluxe Rooms are outfitted in dark wood with pops of jungle green and offer deep soaking tubs and TVs in the bathrooms.
At Red Rock, entertainment includes bars and nightclubs, a movie theater, live music in Rocks Lounge, and bowling at Red Rock Lanes. And, of course, the world-class casino floor boasts more than 3,000 of the latest casino slots and video poker games; table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette; a 24-hour poker room; and two high-limit areas.
In the morning, guests can go double or nothing at the hotel's generous Feast Buffet. There's virtually no limit to this high-stakes breakfast that offers golden-brown French toast, fruit-smothered pancakes, fluffy made-to-order omelets, and more. In addition to three fine-dining restaurants—Hachi, T-bones, and Terra Rossa—casual eateries include Yard House and Grand Cafe, which is open 24/7 and has more than 100 menu items.
"Don't miss the intimate spa," Travel + Leisure says—and we agree it's worth the splurge.
"This swanky golden-age Vegas throwback is a delight. Inside, dozens of crystal chandeliers contrast with earthy sandstone walls and teak-marble floors. Red Rock has a large pool area, a 16-screen movie theater, and a bowling alley."-- Read Fodor's Review of Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Guest must be 21+ years old to check into property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Resort Fee of $24.99/day and 12% tax is not included and must be paid upon arrival
- Guest will asked to provide credit card for incidental charges upon arrival
- Blackout dates are: May 3, 4, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26; June 5, 11, 14, 15, 26, 27; August 15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings