Soak Up the Sun on the Yucatán Peninsula
GR Solaris Cancun • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four- ($699), Five- ($874), or Six-Night ($1,049) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from April 19 to June 28 or August 23 to December 20
- Or, a Four- ($791), Five- ($988), or Six-Night ($1,185) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from June 29 to August 22
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Sports, and Taxes and Gratuities
- In-Room Chocolate Truffles and Sparkling Wine
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
Cancun's reputation as a sandy paradise by day and a thumping party by night is well deserved. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and delights in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. A rainbow of bikinis spreads over its beaches while the tropical sun shines. After dark, revelers flood the bars and clubs in search of the hottest dance floors. But no matter what hours you keep, Cancun buzzes with plenty of action to keep you entertained.
You'll be embracing the coastal way of life as soon as you arrive at the GR Solaris Cancun. Unwind with a bottle of sparking wine and chocolate truffles in your deluxe room (equipped with a king or two double beds). From the open-air, adults-only Jacuzzis to the couples' massages at the spa using your included 20-percent discount, romance abounds at this exotic retreat.
Spend the afternoon working on your vacation tan at the private beach and marina, where you can enjoy numerous non-motorized water sports. Sip an umbrella-topped tropical fruit daiquiri from one of three bars, and sate your hunger at one of four restaurants that dish out everything from made-to-order omelets to traditional Mexican dishes. A full schedule of themed live entertainment is presented each evening, like Mayan dance performances and magic shows. And there's no reason to leave your little ones behind—two children ages 12 and under can join you*, and enjoy access to the kid's club.
Don't let the weatherman determine when you'll get sunny days: Take a bright Escape to Cancun and return with a spring in your step.
*Additional fees may apply; see fine print for details.
"You will not be disappointed with the GR Solaris. From the time that we arrived until the time that we left, the staff really went out of its way to treat us like royalty. The shows were extremely entertaining."-- Hotels.com
"The deal had everything promised. The resort was beautiful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two children 12 and under stay and eat free from April - June 28 and from August 23 - December 20, for stays June 29 - August 22 each child is $30 per night; payable to property at check-in
- Taxes and gratuities are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms