Relaxation on The Beautiful East Sussex Coast
Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Two-AA Rosette Hotel Restaurant
Alfriston in East Sussex is home to the first property the National Trust ever bought: the 14th-century clergy house with its black and white panelling and thatched roof changed hands for just £10. Prepare to immerse yourself in a simpler, more delightful way of life when you Escape to the village's Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant.
Start your story with an overnight stay in a standard double room for two people for £79 (up to a £172.40 value). Your room is a delightful combination of countrified character and creature comforts: expect a luxuriously stocked en suite, TV with DVD player, and inclusive Wi-Fi connection. The estate was once an expanse of farmland, but now a highly regarded hotel with beautiful gardens and outdoor swimming pool, situated right on the banks of the Cuckmere River. Toast your arrival with a welcome glass of bubbly each.
The hotel's Harcourts Restaurant is really something special—if both guests choose to take a three-course dinnerin the two-AA Rosette eatery you'll receive a bottle of house wine. After an evening of cutting edge takes on traditional dishes—such as orange-braised sea bass, poached breast of pheasant with chourcroute cabbage and herb orzotto, and rosemary and honey brûlée —you'll rush back for your inclusive full English breakfast with wide eyes and an open mind.
Seven Sisters Country Park—all rugged shoreline, seafaring history, and idiosyncratic pillboxes—is nearby in Exceat, Seaford. But there are veritable troves of wonderment to be found off the beaten track closer to home: the award-winning Much Ado Books and goodie-stuffed Steamer Trading Cookshop to name but two.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Children can be added to the booking for £15 per child, and pet lovers can bring along their dog for £5. The bottle of house wine offer is applicable when two people dine on three course in the hotel restaurant. Upgrade to a room with a view for £10, or an executive room for £40. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Situated on the southern fringe of the village, this friendly hotel is set in attractive gardens."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 April, 1, 2, 8, 10, 18, 25, 26 May, 1, 8, 21, 29 June, 4, 6, 7, 19, 20, 27 July 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Supplement of £10 for upgrade to a View Room; payable directly to hotel
- Supplement of £40 for upgrade to an Executive Room; payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs allowed. £5 supplement per night applies; payable directly to hotel
- Children allowed. £15 supplement per night applies
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each, Bottle of House Wine (if both guests purchase a three-course dinner) in Two-AA Rosette Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01323 870248 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings