An Anything-Goes Vibe in Runaway Bay
Club Ambiance Runaway Bay • Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- A Three- ($550), Four- ($735), or Five-Night ($919) Stay for Two in a Standard Double Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, and Fees
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
Once a hideout for infamous pirates and prisoners on the lam, nowadays, Runaway Bay is the place to escape from cruise-ship crowds clogging the beaches of nearby Ochos Rios. Tucked away on the northern coast near where Columbus first spotted Jamaica, this quiet cove is blessed with cool trade winds and some of the country's best snorkeling. Spot small rays, angel fish, and blue chromis darting in and out of the offshore reef, or simply wander along the soft sands.
The anything-goes atmosphere at Club Ambiance Runaway Bay extends from its clothing-optional beaches to its late-night disco parties. Surrounded by private beaches and a garden fit for Adam and Eve, this adults-only resort features 90 guest rooms outfitted with a balcony or a patio, rattan furniture, and tropical-colored linens. Daily activities including aerobics, beach volleyball, and kayaking offer a break from basking in the sun, while barbecue and reggae bands spice things up after dark.
With three spectacular beaches at your doorstep, there's little reason to leave the resort, but when the mood strikes, Club Ambiance makes it easy with shuttle service to some of the area's top attractions. Scramble to the top of Dunn's River Falls, a 600-foot series of cascading waterfalls, or spelunk your way to a subterranean lake at Green Grotto Caves, where notorious figures once dodged the law. Bob Marley fans will want to make the pilgrimage to Nine Mile, where the singer is buried among ramshackle farms filled with memorabilia.
"The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The entertainment was great and the resort had the best food of any all-inclusive resort that I have ever been to."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined for up to 10 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 48-hour cancellation notice or fee of two-nights stay up to the amount paid will be charged; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Credit card information required at booking
- No Smoking in enclosed, public areas and guest rooms
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and fees are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings