A Charming Hotel Overlooking The Riverside Town of Stourport
Stourport Manor Hotel • West Midlands, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in Executive Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Welcome Drink Each
- Three-Course Dinner
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays), or First Evening if Spending £40 (Overnight Stays)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Let's be honest: we've all basically been in hibernation since it started getting dark early last year. Now it's time to come blinking into the sunlight with this week's outdoorsy Escape to Menzies Birmingham – Stourport Manor. There's plenty to lure you from your den in Stourport-on-Severn, from picturesque strolls along the river to teeming nature reserves, heritage canalways, forests and arboretums, and even a boutique vineyard.
If you still have some curling up to do, this is the place to do it: stay overnight with your cuddle-buddy in an executive room at the four-star venue for £99 (up to a £199.90 value). Alternatively, take your time stirring and waking with the same package for two nights for £159 (up to a £305.40 value); you can even bring the rest of the brood for an additional fee. However long you stay, you'll soon settle into accommodation that includes double bed, en suite, TV, and Wi-Fi access.
All those months of slumber left you parched and hungry? Then your inclusive welcome drink is worth scrambling out of your nest for, never mind the daily full English breakfast and the three-course dinner on one night that are part and parcel of your stay. For those coming out of their burrows for two nights, the three-course meal is taken on the second night, while on the first night, you'll receive a bottle of wine if you spend £40 at the hotel restaurant. Either way, get your paws on a menu that features dishes such as French onion soup, fillet of pork, hand-cut sirloin steak, and hot chocolate fondant pudding.
There's no need to stir too early thanks to late check-out at 12 p.m.; but there's plenty in the local area to tempt you from your cave: boating on the river; Hartlebury Common and Moorhall Marsh Nature Reserves; Bodenham and Arley Arboretums; The Wyre Forest; the historic Witley Court and Harvington Hall; five acres of Astley Vineyard; and a short drive away, even West Midlands Safari Park. For those looking for a little extra leisure, the hotel also features a gym and spa.
Overnight stays are only available on stays from Sunday to Friday. Kids are welcome at the child-friendly hotel; 0 to 2 years stay free of charge in parents room. There is a £20 supplement for a larger Executive room for children 3 to 16 years sharing with parents. Children will eligible to participate in the Menzies Important Kids (MIK) Club.
"Verdant hills honeycombed with springs and crisscrossed by beautiful walking trails thrust up alluringly over the south and west sides of serene Worcestershire."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Option A: one night stays will be available Sunday to Friday only
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children 0 – 2 years are free of charge, 3 – 16 years are also free of charge when sharing their parent's room although a £20 per room per night supplement is payable as family rooms are larger . Children will be eligible to participate in the Menzies Important Kids (MIK) Club
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in Executive Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Welcome Drink Each, Three-Course Dinner, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays), or First Evening if Spending £40 (Overnight Stays), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01299 289955 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings