Lake Arrowhead with Family and Friends
Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals • Lake Arrowhead, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for 8 to 14 Guests in the Village Chalet, The Bavarian Zen Den, Whispering Pines Cabin, English Garden Cottage, Fireside Lodge, Emerald Bay Lake House, and Sunset Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays ($240)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for 8 to 14 Guests in the Village Chalet, The Bavarian Zen Den, Whispering Pines Cabin, English Garden Cottage, Fireside Lodge, Emerald Bay Lake House, and Sunset Lodge, Fridays through Sundays ($668)
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Nestled in the San Bernardino mountains, Lake Arrowhead is a scenic resort enclave on the shores of its namesake lake. The area offers countless recreational activities—think hiking, backpacking, skiing, snowboarding, and tubing—plus a variety of specialty shopping and gourmet dining venues that range from charmingly rustic to luxuriously upscale. Its convenient location 90 minutes from Los Angeles makes Lake Arrowhead a popular weekend destination for the outdoorsy set.
Whether it's the forested slopes or the stunning wilderness views, a true mountain retreat should always include a cozy cabin. Offering all the charm of a Swiss chalet, unique lodges from Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals include fully stocked gourmet kitchens, outdoor decks or patios, and wood-burning fireplaces. Lodges can accommodate eight to 14 people, making them perfectly suited for family vacations and reunions.
Snap a shot in front of the Swiss-style chalets of Lake Arrowhead Village before popping into the town's assortment of specialty shops and restaurants. When you're ready to explore the sites of the San Bernardino National Forest, grab an Adventure Pass from the Arrowhead Ranger Station or the Chamber of Commerce—the passes are required to hike, camp, or park in the protected landscape. Those looking to enjoy the waters of Lake Arrowhead can grab some gear or schedule a lesson at the McKenzie Water Ski School, or enjoy a boat tour via the Lake Arrowhead Queen.
"We loved it! Very cozy and a great open floor plan. Recently upgraded and the beds had great down comforters."-- FlipKey
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 8-14 guests (depending on accommodation); children are welcome
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Weekday voucher excludes taxes of $20 and cleaning fee of $145; weekend voucher excludes taxes of $48 and cleaning fee of $145; paid to Arrowhead Retreats at time of booking reservation
- Visit www.arrowheadretreats.com to check available dates before purchasing; email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
- Pets welcome for a $50 additional charge
- Voucher includes welcome bottle of wine
- Blackout dates: July 3-7, August 30-September 1, November 27-December 1
- Vouchers include bottle of wine
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms