Country-Style Charm on Seven Mile Beach
Country Country Beach Cottages • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three- ($363), Four- ($478), or Five-Night ($593) Stay for Two in a Guest Cottage
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Not Included)
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine on Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A funky beach town on the far western tip of Jamaica, Negril's fun-in-the-sun attitude has made it a fixture on top ten lists that highlight its white-sand beaches and laid-back culture. Here, lines of swaying palms part to reveal shady lagoons where schools of fish weave in and out of vibrant coral reefs. Drop a straw directly into a coconut as you melt into a lounge chair, only to rise for a snorkeling excursion near the coast. Later, don't forget to trade your flip-flops in for sneakers: Away from the lapping waves and jerk chicken food stands near the beach, the island's Jurassic-like landscape beckons with waterfalls and hiking trails in the misty forests below the Blue Mountains.
Set on the shore of Negril's Seven Mile Beach, the Country Country Beach Cottages are multi-colored properties surrounded by manicured gardens, lush greenery, and tropical wildlife. Designed by the award-winning Jamaican architect, Ann Hodges, the resort's 20 handcrafted cottages feature one king-size or two twin-size beds, private bathrooms, cable TVs, and refrigerators. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep your space cool in the Caribbean heat, while cozy verandas provide the perfect place to sip a steaming cup of local coffee as reggae music plays from the radio.
There's nothing like walking directly into the Caribbean Sea, especially when the pale blue-green waters of Seven Mile Beach are just steps from your accommodations. For an action-packed afternoon, work up the courage to dive into the water directly from the multi-level perches of Rick's Cafe, and then celebrate your achievement with a cool drink at the open-air bar. Later, take off to with Chukka into the mountains, and zipline hundreds of feet above the jungle floor. If you'd rather stay on your feet, make an early arrival to the base of Dunn's River Falls, where you can carefully climb the rocks and swim in the waterfall's many pools.
"Rooms are housed in brightly painted cottages designed by Jamaican architect Ann Hodges (known for her work at Goldeneye and Strawberry Hill); the cottages come alive with country-style touches like gingerbread trim."-- Read Fodor's Review of Country Country Beach Cottages
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 7 and December 20, 2013; must book by September 14
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Dinner does not include alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Airfare not included
- Confirmation of dates only made upon payment of tax & service charge (20% of package price); payable directly to property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 25-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings