A Majestic Castle in the Midst of Dartmoor National Park
Bovey Castle • Devon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea on One Day
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Seven-Day Availability
Once upon a time, there was a fairytale journey to the picturesque Dartmoor National Park. Our heroes quested through the moors to a land of hut circles and standing stones, where hillsides were hiked and historic sites wandered. Follow in their footsteps courtesy of this week's Escape to the magical and utterly stunning Bovey Castle, set in the heart of the Park.
You and your partner will stay for two nights in a classic room at the luxury establishment for £299 (up to a £616 value). This is one fantastical place we wouldn't mind finding ourselves holed up: amidst classical decor, your accommodation comes complete with an en suite and woodland views, and is situated in the main building or in the mews for a perfect romantic retreat. However, children are also welcome at this kid-friendly hotel, with plenty of activities on offer to keep them busy.
In addition to a daily breakfast, on one day you'll be treated to a sumptuous afternoon tea, including scones, sandwiches, homemade cakes, and fine teas served in china cups. We've waved our wands and brought you to a place with two stylish eateries: the relaxed Castle Bistro and sophisticated Edwardian Grill, or enjoy a drink in the period Oak Bar.
This is the part that will really cast a spell over you: full access to the spa and leisure facilities is part and parcel of your package; and that includes the indoor Art Deco pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and well-appointed gymnasium. Meanwhile, on-site activities include golf, croquet, archery, a daily complimentary falconry display, and much more, while Dartmoor itself offers walking, cycling, climbing, water sports, boutique shops and markets, pubs, restaurants, and tea rooms. And that's what we call a happy ever after.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. One child under 4 may stay free of charge in a child's cot or crib; one child under 16 may stay for £20 per night in an extra bed. The hotel is unable to put extra beds in a Classic Room but you can upgrade to a suitable room for a £50 supplement directly with the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Perched on the edge of 368 square miles of rolling Dartmoor countryside, Bovey Castle is as majestic on the outside as it is homely on the inside."-- Red
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid July 17, 18, 22, 23, 26; August 8-10, 23-25, 31; September 4-6 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room; upgrades available subject to availability
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. One child aged 5 - 15 years will be charged an additional £20 per night for an extra bed
- To include a cot or extra bed in room, £50 supplement must be paid directly to merchant upon arrival as your room will need to be upgraded
- Maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted is 1 per room
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable, please enquire directly with merchant
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, afternoon tea on one day and full use of leisure facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01647 445007 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600