An All-Inclusive Gem on Jamaica's North Shore
Jewel Runaway Bay Golf & Beach Resort • Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Premier Guest Room, Including:
- Unlimited Meals and Snacks, Unlimited Local and Brand-Name Liquors, Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment, and Tennis Court and Golf Course Access
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation to the Airport
- Complimentary Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
"All-inclusive" is a term that's bandied about in the Caribbean, but Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort, situated minutes from Green Grotto Caves on Jamaica's north coast, truly has it all: five restaurants, five bars, three pools, a full-service spa, volleyball and basketball, four lighted tennis courts, complimentary greens fees at the 18-hole Runaway Bay Golf Club, round-trip airport transfers from Montego Bay—and that's just the beginning.
Richly decorated in tropical accents, each of the resort's 266 rooms are at once elegant and comfortable, with a chair and ottoman in each Premier Guest Room, along with a king or two double beds. Got a family or small group in tow? Ask about connecting rooms in the Ruby, Topaz, and Opal buildings.
Whether it's relaxation in one of four treatment rooms at Radiant Spa that you're looking for, or a high-adventure scuba excursion that floats your boat, this accommodating all-inclusive resort delivers. Reserve a private cabana for an over-the-top romantic experience; enjoy the pool concierge, who will swim right up to your raft with an assortment of refreshments; hop aboard a glass-bottom boat—you can even arrange for a tour of a local rum estate.
And when it comes time to eat, you won't lack for options. Serving just about every cuisine under the sun—and believe us, there's plenty of sun in Jamaica—Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort dishes up everything from burgers and wraps at Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill, to teppanyaki-style fare at The Jade Samurai, and upscale alfresco Italian at Moonstone by Vincenzo.
"Expert instruction and top-rate equipment are part of the package. Guests flock here to dive and snorkel around the reef off the beach, which also makes the bay superbly smooth for swimming."-- Read Fodor's Review of Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 8 and December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 46 day cancellation notice required or fee of $400 applies; 30-day notice or fee up to 1/2 voucher price applies; 15-day notice or fee up to voucher price applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Children 5 years old and younger are free, ages 6-14 are $50 per child per night, 15 and older pay as an adult
- Airfare not included
- All taxes and fees included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 19 and November 21-28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings