Lose Yourself in Lake Louise
Lake Louise Inn • Lake Louise, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King Room ($195) or Superior Studio Suite ($219)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Lake Louise, a short two-hour drive northwest of Calgary, delivers the best of the Canadian Rockies. Situated just five minutes from the Lake Louise Ski Area, this Alberta hamlet sees a fraction of the traffic that descends upon Banff, which is less than an hour's drive away. And it's tucked away in the trees between five national parks, offering visitors quick access to the crown of Canadian wilderness. "This is one of the most awe-inspiring and scenically overwhelming places on earth," says BBC Travel. It's all here in Lake Louise.
Situated in the heart of Banff National Park just steps away from the Lake Louise Ski Area, Lake Louise Inn affords guests prime access to the best of the region. Executive rooms are appointed with a king-size bed and cable TV, and are equipped with granite showers and marble countertops. Meanwhile, the Superior Studio Suite features two beds (a queen and a pullout sofa, both in the living room), a balcony or patio, a fireplace, a table with chairs, and a kitchenette, which includes a stove, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and more.
In the morning, treat yourself to a hearty breakfast of waffles or eggs at Legends Restaurant, or prepare a meal in your spacious kitchenette, should you choose to stay in a suite. Tone things down in the afternoon with a dip in the heated indoor pool or whirlpool before grabbing an après-ski cocktail at Explorers Lounge.
• Ask about a self-guided walking tour map at the hotel lobby, or go for an interpretive guided hike with Great Divide Nature Interpretation
• Rent a mountain bike from Wilson Mountain Sports
• Go horseback riding with Brewster Adventures
• Make a splash on a white-water rafting trip with Wild Water Adventures
"Awesome location, great resort, and very friendly staff. We love going there."-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2013 • Enjoy By September 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars