Wake Up on the Waterfront in San Francisco
Hotel Griffon • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Complimentary Parking
Michelin-rated restaurants, trendsetting bars, Victorian architecture, clean beaches, cutting-edge art—it's no mystery why San Francisco draws nearly 16 million visitors annually.
Hotel Griffon, named Best Boutique Hotel by San Francisco magazine, offers yet another reason to get away to the City by the Bay. Whether you call San Francisco home or it's on your bucket list, you'll find this certified green hotel, which looks east over the Bay and west into the Financial District, to be a great home base from which to experience the city. Each of 62 guest rooms is appointed with plush mattresses and deluxe bedding, a flat-screen TV, plush bathrobes, eco-friendly bath products, and more.
A short walk north on the Embarcadero will lead you to the stately Ferry Building, home to a three times-weekly farmers' market and a bunch of restaurants and shops (try Hog Island Oyster Company for a dozen Kumamotos and a glass of Champagne).
A handful of museums and galleries are also close by, like SFMOMA, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, or The San Francisco Railway Museum on Steuart Street. And when it's time for dinner, 40-year-old Perry's is attached to the hotel and serves upscale home-style dishes—think meat loaf and deconstructed chicken pot pie—in a relaxed yet urbane setting.
And 2013 should prove an eventful year in San Francisco. The city plays host to the Louis Vuitton Cup, which includes eight weeks of world-class racing on the San Francisco Bay.
"Among San Francisco's small boutique hotels, this is a top contender. Ideally situated on the historic waterfront ... the Griffon is impeccably outfitted with a soothing design sensibility."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests; children under 12 are allowed
- 14% occupancy tax and 2% TID not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)