A Romantic Retreat in a Beautiful Manor House
Menzies Flitwick Manor • Bedford, United Kingdom
- Stay for Two People in a Standard Room (£139 Per Night)
- Full English Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit and Homemade Cookies in Room
- Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner with Coffee Each
- Cream Tea in the Afternoon
- Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
- Book Multiple Nights with The Booking Calendar
Woburn Safari Park is where kings and queens of the jungle call home. If the urban jungle has become a bit too wild, and you fancy a little relaxation of your own, thenMenzies Flitwick Manor extend a welcome. A retreat for two people is yours for £139 per night (up to a £302 value).
Head up to your Standard Room to discover the treats waiting within—homemade cookies, fresh fruit, and luxurious robes and slippers. The Georgian manor itself sits in four-and-a-half acres of tranquil gardens and wooded parkland. Elegantly furnished with fine antiques and stunning period features, the hotel offers a tempting country retreat.
Appetite of a lion? The hotel's talented chefs have produced an exciting menu using fine local ingredients. You'll discover why the restaurant bagged a coveted AA Rosette when you sit down for the three-course table d'hôte dinner with coffee included with this Escape. Slow down the pace in the afternoon with a cream tea to satiate any sweet cravings you might've developed. You'll want to start off your local discovery on a full stomach so make the most of a hearty breakfast served up in the morning.
Wildlife fans will be keen to make a beeline for Woburn Abbey and Safari Park where exciting beasts roam free, or those with a taste for heights and adventure may want to monkey around at Go Ape!—an exciting high-rope adventure park. Alternatively, find intrigue at Bletchley Park, the estate that was the home of British code breaking during WWII. The hotel is conveniently located just a short drive from Flitwick Railway station which will have you in London in around 35 minutes should you fancy a sojourn to the capital.
This Escape is for two people. Guests looking for a little something extra can upgrade to Four-Poster or other Superior rooms for just £25 (subject to availability). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"The manor is a Georgian gem dating back to the 17th century and is reached down a long drive through rolling parkland. In true country-house style, it comes with a full complement of antiques, oil paintings, and oriental rugs on oak parquet floors."-- The AA
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay Your reservation is confirmed when you book your dates
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Limited Saturday availability in June
- Multiple nights may be booked where available to extend your stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; subject to availability, upgrade to a four-poster room for £25 (payable on arrival)
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Full English Breakfast, Fresh Fruit and Homemade Cookies in Room, Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner with Coffee Each, Cream Tea in the Afternoon, Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01525 712242 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms