Forests, Streams, and Wildlife in Dumfries and Galloway
BEST WESTERN Dryfesdale Country House Hotel • Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
- Two- (£125) or Three-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard Double
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine with Dinner Each Evening (if Dining on Three Courses Each)
- Seven-Day Availability
The civil parish of Dryfesdale, Dumfries, and Galloway in Scotland is a picture-postcard region of gardens, forests, and wildlife parks; but that's not all: there's also plenty to keep you busy between the golf courses, art galleries, museums, historic sites, fishing spots, and even Scotland's National Book Town. Get on the trail of culture in the countryside courtesy of this Escape to BEST WESTERN Dryfesdale Country House Hotel.
This is one offer you won't want to walk away from: a stay for two people in a standard double room at the four-star establishment for two nights is £125 (up to a £283.50 value), or for three nights it's £189 (up to a £425.85 value). Either way, you'll lay your hiking boots in accommodation that features en suite, dressing table, seating area, and views of the hotel grounds or surrounding countryside.
If you've been angling for some good food lately, you'll find it right here: a full cooked breakfast is included with your stay, as is a bottle of house wine when you take three courses at The Malt Lounge. The menu itself is a breath of fresh air: expect dishes such as salmon and coriander fishcakes, chicken Balmoral with whisky sauce, and sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce.
Allow us to paint you a picture of the sights and activities in the area that are bound to broaden your horizons: there are the historic sites of New Abbey Corn Mill, the Castle of St. John, Dundrennan Abbey, and Lochmaben Castle; Castle Loch Local Nature Reserve, a Site of Specific Scientfic Interest; Galloway Forest Park with its wild goats and red deer; the Solway Coast Heritage Trail from Solway Firth to the Rhinns via the Mull of Galloway; renowned poet Robert Burns's home, farm, and preferred inn; and Scotland's National Book Town, Wigtown, with its more than 250,000 tomes.
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. Children under 3 years stay for free when using existing beds, and children under 2 years stay free with cots / cribs. Older children and adults are charged at £7.50 per person, per night for additional beds (maximum of two additional beds per room). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"From streams to summits and forests to shores, the landscape in Dumfries & Galloway is naturally inspiring, influencing the region’s history, culture and everyday life."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 August, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double; upgrades available subject to availability
- Upgrade to superior garden rooms can be made for £15.00 per night per room
- Children can share a room when the parents have paid for the upgrade to the Superior Garden Room at £15.00 per night plus an additional £7.50 bed and breakfast
- Dogs are permitted (please advise when booking) in the upgraded Superior Garden Room for the upgrade fee of £15 per night plus £5.00 per night for the dog to stay
- Voucher includes full cooked breakfast each morning and bottle of complimentary house wine subject to guests dining on three-courses each in the restaurant
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Pets welcome on request; charges may be applicable, please contact merchant directly
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01709 512627 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 56% savings