Thriving Bangkok to The Tropical Beaches of Pattaya
THG Holidays •
We'll say one thing for Thailand: it doesn't do things by halves. From Bangkok's intense food, bustling streets, and noisy traffic to Pattaya's seemingly endless beaches and throngs of temples, theme parks, and zoos, there's plenty here to let go and get into. Immerse yourself in the colourful, energetic Thai lifestyle courtesy of this week's Escape from THG Holidays: ten nights taking in Bangkok and Pattaya, including flights and transfers, from £989 per person (for up to 34% off, based on double occupancy)*.
- 11-Day Multi Centre Trip to Thailand Including Bangkok and Pattaya
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Flights from London Heathrow
- Transfers Included
- All Accommodation Included
- Please Note: Not Valid for Single Travel, You Must Select the '2 Travelers' Option
- Recommended Packing List
We're all for the City of Angels, where you'll stay for three nights at the Dusit Thani Bangkok, in a deluxe room that comes complete with sophisticated décor, en suite with amenities, bathrobe, slippers, TV, work area, tea- and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi access, a day pass for the BTS Sky Train per person per stay, and a one-way transfer to Dusit Pattaya.
Jump in with both feet and discover Bangkok's richly flavoured street food, friendly and fun locals, and dramatic sights such as Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), Grand Palace and Wat Prakaew, the floating market of Damnoen Saduak, anarchic Chinatown, Wat Pho, Chao Phraya River, and the lively, neon nightlife of Khao San Road.
It's easy to embrace Pattaya thanks to your conveniently located hotel: the Dusit Thani Pattaya is situated right on the beach and among its own gardens on the northern tip of Pattaya Bay. Here you'll throw yourself into Thai culture with seven nights in a deluxe sea view room that features private balcony, en suite with bath and amenities, work area, dressing table, satellite TV and radio, and Wi-Fi access, as well as your daily breakfast each.
What's worth really going for are not only Pattaya beach and Jomtien beach, but unmissable sights such as the Wat Khao Phra Bat temple, The Sanctuary of Truth, Sri Racha Tiger Zoo, Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Underwater World, Mini Siam, and Wat Yanasangwararam Woramahawihan.
This Escape is priced per person based on double occupancy. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
- Local Currency
- Travel Insurance
the fine print
- This promotion is not valid for single travel. Price based per person based on double occupancy. In order to travel you must select the '2 travelers' option
- Flight times and transfers are included and will be assigned once your details have been sent (see next point)
- Within 48 hours of voucher receipt, please contact THG Holidays by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide them with the following: Full name, Date of birth , Passport number with expiry date, Home address, Mobile phone number, LivingSocial voucher number
- Valid for dates purchased only. Dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Based upon double occupancy;Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes: 11-Day Multi Centre Trip to Thailand Including Bangkok and Pattaya, Daily Breakfast, Return Flights from London Heathrow, Transfers Included, All Accommodation Included
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other bookings or promotions
- Please call 01792 483320 for more information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms