Romantic Cottage Hideaway in Quaint Conwy
Groes Inn • Wales, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Self-Catering Break for Two in Luxury Cottage
- Bottle of Chilled Prosecco on Arrival
- Molton Brown Toiletries and Slippers
- £25 Dining Credit for Groes Inn
Britain's smallest house sits on the quay in Conwy and measures a mere six by ten feet. The estate agent presumably got quite a lot of mileage out of the word 'bijou' and focused on the location when renting it to Robert Jones, a six-foot tall fisherman who couldn't stand up inside. Escapees looking to temporarily relocate can enjoy rather more space and comfort at the Groes Inn.
A three-night luxury cottage break is just £399 (up to a £735 value), and you can choose between midweek stays from Tuesday to Thursday, or weekend stays from Friday to Sunday. Move in to Fourteen, and pop the cork on a bottle of chilled prosecco while you take a tour around an abode that's anything but humble. Beautiful period features including a Victorian staircase mingling with modern extravagance, sleek styling, and a fully stocked DVD library. Outside, there's your own private courtyard, where you can eat under the stars, or slip into the hot tub—which is housed in a log cabin—with your Molton Brown goodies.
If you don't fancy making use of the kitchen at dinner time, there's £25 to spend on food. Settle in front of the fire for a chalkboard special and a pint—which they've been pulling since 1573—or poky around the menu at the Inn's AA Rosette-holding restaurant. Choose a table surrounded by candlelight and vines and savour dishes that focus on local ingredients, from pheasant and game reared on nearby estates to oysters and wild salmon caught in the sea off Conwy.
There's plenty to see out and about: The Smallest House's door is open, and if that's a little cramped, the grand, medieval Conwy Castle is just down the road. Make a bid for today's Escape, and you could find a home sweet home from home.
This Escape is for two people, with options for midweek or weekend stays. Please note that breakfast is not included in this package. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"400-year-old timbers, low beams, nooks and crannies filled with knick-knacks; a warren of fascinating rooms, no two alike."-- Cheshire Life
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 19, 2013
- Dates cannot be transferred or refunded after purchase
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes Three-Night Break for Two in Luxury Cottage, Bottle of Chilled Prosecco on Arrival, Molton Brown Toiletries and Slippers, £25 Dining Credit for Groes Inn
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact 01492 650545 prior to purchase for further information if required
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms