Spectacular Scenes on the Coast of the Ring of Kerry
Parknasilla Resort & Spa •
- Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Self-Catering Lodge
- Round of Golf for Each Adult (Up to Four)
- Access to the Oceanside Spa
- €15 Spa Credit for Each Adult (Up to Four)
- Availability in September / October
There's always been plenty for grown-ups to discover on the County Kerry coast—relaxing at a spa, taking in a round of golf, visiting art galleries, tearooms, and pubs—but only recently have locals come across something that children will love to explore, too: a pair of fairy trails lined by tiny houses. Follow one through the grounds of the Parknasilla Resort & Spa when you stay at the luxury establishment courtesy of this week's Escape.
You and your own little people will dwell in a self-catering courtyard lodge at the hotel, where a three-night stay for up to four people starts from just €270 (up to a €450 value). As if by magic, your elegantly styled accommodation features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area with spacious sofas, and internet access.
Your accommodation is self-catering, but you can dine on the fantasy fare at eateries The Pygmalion Restaurant or the bistro-style Doolittle Bar.
If Mum and Dad could do with a spell of relaxation, they'd better believe in the powers of the round of golf each, unlimited enjoyment of the Oceanside spa—with its swimming pool, thermal suites, and outdoor hot tubs—and €15 spa credit for each adult that are included with their stay. Later on, little ones' wishes will come true as they hunt for fairy houses along the on-site fairy trail, explore 500 acres of inlets and hidden beaches, or let their imaginations take flight as they join you on a walk, bike ride, horse ride, boat trip, or a spot of fishing. However you spend your fairy-tale time here, you can be sure of one thing: a happy-ever-after ending.
This Escape is for two people. Please note: it is only valid for three-night stays—please ensure you select three nights using the booking calendar. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on 0207 763 4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"This magical little kingdom has captured the imagination of many [...] It is a Private estate of more than 500 acres of parkland on one of Ireland's most scenic peninsulas."-- Irish Daily Mirror
the fine print
- You must purchase 3 consecutive nights in order for your voucher to be valid
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Your booking is made when your dates are purchased
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a courtyard lodge
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Resident Golf Green Fee Vouchers are optional for guest to avail of and not valid for redemption in any other resort outlet. Spa Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any resident spa promotions that may be on offer at the time of their stay or on Spa products - for treatments only
- One Spa Voucher per Spa Visit. Additional vouchers can be used for subsequent Spa Visits during their stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Self-Catering Lodge, Round of Golf for Each Adult, Access to the Oceanside Spa, €15 Spa Credit for Each Adult
- Maximum of 4 spa vouchers per Lodge
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 00353 (0)64 667 5600 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms