On Hilton Head Island, A Palm-Laden Paradise
The Village at Palmetto Dunes • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village Studio, Sundays through Thursdays, from Now through September 30 ($199) or from October 1 through December 20, 2013 ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village Studio, Fridays and Saturdays, from Now through September 30 ($219) or from October 1 through December 20, 2013 ($184)
- $50 Dining Certificate at One Hot Mamas
- Included Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
South Carolina's Lowcountry has been known to take root in the hearts of practically all who visit. Indigo, jasmine, Sea Island cotton—there's no better place than here, where neon signs and billboards are verboten, to stop and smell the roses. And so much more. On Hilton Head Island, there's no shortage of world-class golf, water sports are a favorite local pastime, and a game or two of tennis is practically mandatory. Then again, most visitors are perfectly content to soak up some sun, wade in the Atlantic, and breathe in the aroma of tropical gardens.
The lag time between vacations can leave you feeling stranded, but with an Escape to The Village at Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, your ship has finally come in. Set-sail for an adventure in this Lowcountry paradise and enjoy a treasure trove of perks.
Stow away inside your cozy accommodations where lofted ceilings, sun-splashed rafters, and an open-air ambiance set the scene. Pull into port each night under the covers of your spacious king or queen bed, while the sun-dappled living area and amenities like high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with DVD player make a welcomed splash.
"The Old South meets the Atlantic seaboard at Hilton Head. This laidback but upscale beach, golf, and tennis resort has broad, tawny beaches, warm seas, palm trees and rolling dunes. Graceful sea oats, anchoring the beaches, wave in the wind."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations made outside of 30 days subject to $50 cancellation fee, no refunds for cancellations within 30 days; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- $25 reservation fee (per voucher) not included, taxes and reservation fee due at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 30- September 1 and November 27-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings